|Place of Origin:||china|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||Factory direct price|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union，paypal|
|Product Name:||Cast Iron Brake Disc||Disc Size:||420*40mm|
|Disc Material:||Metal||Wheel Rim:||21-22''|
|Disc Type:||Drilled Disc||1 Pair:||2 Pcs|
|Front/Rear Wheel:||Front Wheel||Application:||Modified Brake|
HT250 Brake Disc,
Gray Cast Iron Brake Disc,
Audi Drilled Brake Disc
Gray Cast Iron HT250 Brake Disc 420*40mm Drilled Disc Rotor For Audi
The common causes of abnormal braking noise of vehicle brake disc are as follows:
1. The new car makes a strange noise when stepping on the brake: the brake pads and brake discs of the new car have not been fully run in, so sometimes there is a "squeaky" friction sound, which is a normal phenomenon. As long as we use the car for a period of time, the abnormal noise will be eliminated naturally.
2. The new brake disc makes abnormal noise: after replacing the new brake disc, the brake disc may make abnormal noise due to installation error. Common installation errors are that the brake pads are installed reversely and the iron side is pasted to the brake disc, resulting in abnormal braking noise.
3. Because the brake disc makes abnormal noise: there will be deep grooves on the surface of the brake disc due to long-term use, or deep steps are worn on the edge of the brake disc. The two ends of the brake pad contact with the brake disc unevenly, resulting in abnormal noise. In this case, it is necessary to replace the brake disc or polish the brake disc with the brake disc repair machine.
4. There is a strange noise when sand is injected into the brake disc: if foreign matters, such as sand or small stones, are accidentally run between the brake pad and the brake disc during driving, the brake may also make a hissing sound. As long as you continue to drive normally, the sand and stones will fall out by themselves, so that the abnormal noise will be eliminated. If there is still abnormal noise for a long time, you need to remove the wheel and take out the stones.
5. Abnormal noise occurs when suddenly stepping on the brake: when suddenly stepping on the brake, if you hear the brake sound and feel that the brake pedal will vibrate, which is a normal phenomenon when ABS is started.
The disassembly and assembly steps of brake disc are as follows:
1. Remove the tire and brake cylinder;
2. Remove the rear wheel assembly. When removing the rear axle bearing cover, use special tools to avoid damaging the seal of the bearing cover when prying it with slotted screws;
3. Remove the baffle of the rear brake disc and clean the dust in the bearing sleeve after removal;
4. Install a new brake disc baffle, tighten the rear wheel bearing and install the bearing cover;
5. Take out the wheel cylinder bracket;
6. Install the brake cylinder after installing the brake pad, and fasten the screws between the cylinder and the bracket;
7. Install the hub.
|Product Name||Cast iron brake disc|
|one pair||2 pcs disc|