|Place of Origin:||china|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||Factory direct price|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union，paypal|
|Product Name:||Big Brake Disc||Car Model:||BMW F32|
|Disc Dia.:||405mm||Disc Thickness:||34mm|
|By Pair:||2 Pcs||Disc Hole:||12 Holes|
Grooved Brake Disc Rotor,
BMW F32 Brake Disc Rotor
Big Brake Disc 405*34mm Grooved 12 For BMW F32 Car Brake Caliper
When selecting the brake disc, pay attention to the following aspects:
1. Before purchasing goods, please be sure to verify the model, displacement and other information of your car to ensure that you buy the correct model of accessories. You can check your car maintenance manual or use the "self-service" function of carefree.com.
2. The brake discs should be purchased in complete sets, because when replacing the front brake disc, a total of two front left and right wheels need to be replaced at the same time to ensure the stability of the braking effect. The same is true for the rear brake disc.
3. When replacing the brake disc, the two coaxial wheels must be replaced at the same time. After replacing the new brake disc, it is necessary to avoid strong braking. Only after running in for about 1000 kilometers can the brake pad and brake disc achieve the best working state.
4. Select high-quality brake discs. Poor brake discs will affect the performance of brake discs because they are too hard or too soft. If they are too hard, they will cause abnormal wear of brake discs and make the braking distance become very long. Over time, it will cause great hidden dangers in terms of safety. Therefore, it is very important to choose a brake disc with quality assurance.
First remove the car tire, remove the two screws fixing the brake pad, remove the two screws of the brake frame, remove the screws on the brake disc, knock down the brake disc with a plastic hammer, then replace it with a new brake disc, and finally install the screws according to the above.
Replacement cycle of brake disc: generally, the brake pad needs to be replaced after 30000-40000 km, and the brake disc needs to be replaced after 70000 km. The service time of the brake pad is relatively short, and generally, the brake disc of the car is replaced after twice, and the rear brake needs to be replaced after 80000-100000 km.
1. Observe the brake disc warning light to judge: normally, the brake disc indicator light is off. When the brake disc has fault or excessive wear, the light will be on and off after repair. When the warning light is on, the brake disc has been worn to the limit, and the braking effect has decreased, which greatly affects the driving safety. Therefore, we suggest to regularly check the wear condition of the brake disc to see whether it can be used, rather than just trust the warning light.
2. Check the thickness of the brake disc: most brake disc products have wear indicators, that is, three small pits will be distributed on the disc surface. Measure the depth of the small pit with a vernier caliper, which is 1.5mm. In other words, the total wear depth of both sides of the brake disc reaches 3mm. In case of quasi wear and complete wear as shown in the figure below, it is recommended to replace the brake disc in time.
|Product name||Big Brake disc rotor|
|Brake Disc Size||405*34mm|
|Bracket for caliper model||For different caliper|
|Disc hole number||12 holes|
|Disc Design||Grooved curved|