|Place of Origin:||china|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||Factory direct price|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union，paypal|
|Product Name:||Cast Iron Brake Disc||Disc Material:||Grey Cast Iron|
|Disc Dia.:||370mm||Disc Thickness:||36mm|
|Bell Design:||Floating Bell||Bell Color:||Sliver Anodized|
|Use:||Car Brake||Disc Design:||J Hook Design|
Iron Brake Disc Center Cap Bracket,
Toyota Disc Center Cap Bracket
Cast Iron Brake Disc 370*36mm Disc Center Cap Bracket For Toyota Supra
The brake disc needs to be replaced every 80000 to 100000 kilometers. The brake disc is an important part of the automobile braking system, which is also a vulnerable part in the automobile braking system that needs to be replaced regularly. With the increase of automobile mileage, the brake disc will continue to wear.
The following is an introduction to the braking system:
1. The main components of the brake system include vacuum booster pump, brake master cylinder, brake wheel cylinder, brake pad and brake disc. Brake pads and discs are vulnerable parts that need to be replaced regularly.
2. The vacuum booster pump provides power. After the driver steps on the brake pedal, the vacuum booster pump can provide power, so that the driver can easily step on the brake pedal.
3. After pressing the brake pedal, the master cylinder will push the brake wheel cylinder through the brake fluid. At this time, the brake wheel cylinder can push the brake pads to clamp the brake disc, so that the car can slow down.
4. The brake wheel cylinder is the brake caliper. There is a lot of work in the brake caliper
Installation steps of brake disc
1. Prepare the necessary tools;
2. Prop up the car and remove the tire;
3. Disassemble the slave cylinder;
4. Remove the front wheel assembly;
5. Remove the front wheel bearing cover with special tools to prevent damaging the sealing effect of the bearing cover;
6. Remove the front brake disc baffle;
Installation steps of brake disc
7. Install new brake disc baffle;
8. Install the front wheel bearing;
9. Install the bearing cover
10. Upper cylinder bracket;
11. After installing the brake pad, press the cylinder and tighten the screws between the cylinder and the bracket;
12. After tightening each bolt, press the wheel hub to complete the operation.
Advantages of disc brake:
1. The heat dissipation of disc brake is better than that of drum brake. When continuously stepping on the brake, it will not cause brake recession and brake failure.
2. The change of the size of the brake disc after heating does not increase the stroke of stepping on the brake pedal.
3. The disc brake system responds quickly and can do high-frequency braking action, so it is more in line with the requirements of ABS system.
4. Disc brake has no automatic braking effect of drum brake, so the braking force of left and right wheels is relatively average.
5. Due to the better drainage of the brake disc, the situation of poor braking caused by water or sediment can be reduced.
6. Compared with drum brake, disc brake has simple structure and easy maintenance.
|Product name||Cast iron brake disc|
|Brake Disc Size||370*36mm disc with center cap bracket|
|Bracket for caliper model||For Ap8520|
|Center Cap Design||Brembo Floating center|
|Disc Design||J hook disc|