|Place of Origin:||china|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||Factory direct price|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union，paypal|
|Product Name:||Grey Cast Iron Disc||Car Model:||Alfa Romeo Stelvio|
|Disc Dia.:||362mm||Disc Thickness:||32mm|
|Bell Design:||Floating Center Hat||Bell Color:||Black Color|
|Use:||Auto Brake||Disc Design:||Dragon Type III|
Front Cast Iron Brake Disc,
Quadrifoglio Cast Iron Brake Disc
Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio Front 362*32mm Cast Iron Brake Disc
The disassembly and assembly steps of brake disc are as follows:
1. Remove the tire and brake cylinder;
2. Remove the rear wheel assembly. When removing the rear axle bearing cover, use special tools to avoid damaging the seal of the bearing cover when prying it with slotted screws;
3. Remove the baffle of the rear brake disc and clean the dust in the bearing sleeve after removal;
4. Install a new brake disc baffle, tighten the rear wheel bearing and install the bearing cover;
5. Take out the wheel cylinder bracket;
6. Install the brake cylinder after installing the brake pad, and fasten the screws between the cylinder and the bracket;
7. Install the hub. Brake disc is an important part of the braking system. A good brake disc has the advantages of stable braking, no noise and no shaking.
There are disc brakes, drum brakes and air brakes. Many older cars have drum brakes at the front and back. Many cars have disc brakes at the front and rear. Because the heat dissipation of disc brake is better than that of drum brake, it is not easy to produce heat recession under high-speed braking, so its high-speed braking effect is good. However, in low-speed cold braking, the braking effect is not as good as drum braking. The price is more expensive than drum brake. Therefore, many medium and high-end cars use full disc brake, while ordinary cars use front disc and rear drum, while trucks and buses with relatively low speed and large braking force still use drum brake.
Drum brake is sealed and shaped like a drum. There are many brake pots in China. It turns when driving. Two arc or semicircle brake shoes are fixed inside the drum brake. When stepping on the brake, the two brake shoes are stretched out under the action of the brake wheel cylinder, supporting the brake shoes and rubbing the inner wall of the brake drum to slow down or stop.
The brake disc is made of gray cast iron 250 standard in China, abbreviated as HT250, which is equivalent to American G3000 standard. The requirements for the three main elements of chemical composition are: C: 3.1 ∽ 3.4, Si: 1.9 ∽ 2.3, Mn: 0.6 ∽ 0.9. Mechanical property requirements: tensile strength > = 206mpa, flexural strength > = 1000MPa, deflection > = 5.1mm, hardness requirements: 187 ∽ 241hbs.
In English, the brake disc is usually represented by brake disc or brake rotors, and the brake drum is represented by brake drum. In addition, in the south of China, brake discs are also called brake discs and brake discs. In fact, they all refer to one thing.
Brake discs are cast products. Due to the influence of climate factors, the north is too cold and the south is too hot, so most of the production bases of brake discs are distributed in Shandong, Hebei and Shanxi, especially Laizhou and Longkou, Shandong. The brake disc industry started first and there are many manufacturers.
|Product name||Grey cast iron disc brake|
|Brake Disc Size||362*32mm|
|Bracket for caliper model||For Brembo GT6|
|Center Cap Design||Floating center hub|
|Disc Design||Dragon Slotted type III|