|Place of Origin:||china|
|Model Number:||brake disc|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||Factory direct price|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union，paypal|
|Product Name:||Car Brake Disc||Disc Size:||362*32mm|
|Disc Material:||Grey Cast Iron TH250||Fit For:||19''|
|Type:||J Hook||Shape:||2 Pcs Disc|
|Fit For Wheel:||Front Wheel||Application:||Car Brake Parts|
TH250 Cast Iron Brake Disc,
Grey Cast Iron Brake Disc
Car Brake Parts Grey Cast Iron TH250 Material Brake Disc 362*32mm
The brake disc, in simple terms, is a round disc that rotates when the car is moving. The brake caliper clamps the brake disc to generate braking force. When the brake is applied, it clamps the brake disc to slow down or stop. Disc brakes are effective and easier to maintain than drum brakes.
1. The heat dissipation of disc brakes is better than that of drum brakes, and it is less likely to cause brake recession and brake failure when stepping on the brakes continuously.
2. The size change of the brake disc after heating does not increase the stroke of the brake pedal.
3. The disc brake system has a quick response and can perform high-frequency braking actions, so it is more in line with the needs of the ABS system.
4. The disc brake does not have the automatic braking effect of the drum brake, so the braking force of the left and right wheels is relatively average.
5. Due to the better drainage of the brake disc, it can reduce the situation of poor brakes caused by water or sediment.
6. Compared with drum brakes, disc brakes have a simple structure and are easy to maintain.
The brake disc is definitely used for braking, and its braking force comes from the brake caliper. Generally speaking, the general brake caliper is the part where the inner brake piston pump is fixed, and the outer side is a caliper-type structure. The inner brake pad is fixed on the piston pump, and the outer brake pad is fixed on the outside of the caliper. The piston pushes the inner brake pad through the pressure from the brake oil pipe, and at the same time pulls the caliper through the reaction force, making the outer brake pad inward. Both of them press on the brake disc at the same time, and the braking force is generated by the friction between the brake disc and the inner and outer brake pads. In this process, the piston is driven by brake fluid, which is hydraulic oil. This is engine assisted.
For the hand brake, it is to use the cable through a lever structure mechanism to forcefully pull the brake pads, so that they are pressed against the brake disc, thereby generating the braking force.
Brake discs are divided into solid brake discs and ventilated discs according to their structure. The physical brake disc is a metal disc used for braking, and there is no special structure. Ventilation discs are divided into two forms, namely scribing discs and perforated discs. The functions of the two treatment methods are to improve the cooling performance of the brake disc, reduce its thermal attenuation, and provide better braking capability.
Brake discs are divided into carbon fiber ceramic brake discs and metal brake discs according to different materials. However, due to the excessively high manufacturing cost of carbon fiber ceramic brake discs and the poor braking force at low temperatures, although they have excellent thermal decay resistance, they are still Not used by most vehicles. In order to increase the resistance to thermal decay, some manufacturers also treat the metal brake discs with carbon fiber to improve their ability in this regard, and at the same time avoid the problem of poor low temperature performance of carbon fiber ceramic materials
|Product Name||Car brake disc|
|Shape||2 pcs type disc|
|Application||Car brake parts|