|Place of Origin:||china|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||Factory direct price|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union，paypal|
|Product Name:||Cast Iron Brake Disc Center Cap||Car Model:||Audi RS3 8P|
|Disc Dia.:||380mm||Disc Thickness:||32mm|
|Bell Design:||Floating Center Cap||Bell Color:||Black Anodized|
|Use:||Car Brake||Disc Design:||Drilled Disc|
Drilled Floating Cast Iron Brake Disc,
Audi RS3 Cast Iron Brake Disc
Grey Cast Iron Brake Disc 380*32mm Drilled Floating For Audi RS3 8P
The brake disc is an important part of the brake system. Generally, the front brake disc should be checked every 60000 kilometers and the rear brake disc should be checked every 120000 kilometers. The maintenance cycle specified by different vehicle manufacturers is not exactly the same, and the specific replacement cycle shall be subject to the requirements of the vehicle manufacturer. There are three ways to judge whether the brake disc needs to be replaced:
1. Listen to the sound: if the light braking is accompanied by the silky sound or roar of "iron rubbing iron" (it may also be the effect of the running in of the brake pad at the beginning of installation), the brake pad must be replaced immediately.
2. Look at the brake disc warning light: usually, whether the brake disc warning light on the instrument panel is on is used as the judgment basis for whether to replace the brake disc. Generally, the indicator is off. When the brake disc fails or is excessively worn, the indicator will be on and off after repair. When the warning light is on, the brake disc has been worn to the limit, and the braking effect has decreased, which greatly affects the driving safety.
3. Look at the brake disc thickness: most brake disc products have wear indicators, and three small pits will be distributed on the disc surface. Measure the depth of the small pit with a vernier caliper, which is 1.5mm. That is, when the total wear depth of both sides of the brake disc reaches 3mm, it is recommended to replace the brake disc in time.
Brake disc Material
1. Generally, the common brake disc is made of China's gray cast iron 250 standard, abbreviated as HT250, which is equivalent to the American G3000 standard;
2. The requirements for the three main elements of chemical composition are: C: 3.1 ∽ 3.4, Si: 1.9 ∽ 2.3, Mn: 0.6 ∽ 0.9;
3. Mechanical performance requirements: tensile strength > 21on / mm2, hardness requirements: 187 ∽ 241, and some special or high-grade models also use ceramics, high carbon double aluminum alloy, etc.
The correct way to replace the brake disc is as follows:
1. Check the wear of the brake disc. In normal maintenance, the brake disc does not have to be replaced. Judge whether to replace the brake disc according to the actual situation. There is a notch of more than 3mm on the brake disc, so the brake disc can be replaced;
2. Remove the front wheel tires. To replace the brake disc, you need to remove the two front wheel tires. You can see that the round plate is the car brake disc;
3. Remove the screws fixing the customized Tong. The brake disc is installed on the front wheel bearing, and the brake caliper is fixed outside. Remove the two 18 screws on the wrong Brake and take down the brake caliper. Because there is an oil pipe connection on the brake caliper, it should be put down slowly to prevent the oil pipe from breaking;
4. Remove the old brake disc. The old brake disc is installed on the front wheel bearing, which will produce rust on the bearing and brake disc. At this time, you can knock from the back of the brake disc with a hammer, and turn the brake disc while knocking, so that all surfaces of the brake disc can be knocked. After several knocks, you can remove the old brake disc;
5. Install a new brake disc. After aligning the eyes of the new brake disc with the eyes on the bearing, gently tap the inside of the brake disc with a hammer to completely fix it on the bearing;
6. Install the brake caliper. Install the brake caliper according to the original position, tighten two fixing screws, and use the rotating bearing to check whether there is abnormal sound when rotating
|Product name||Cast iron brake disc center cap|
|Brake Disc Size||380*32mm|
|Bracket for caliper model||For Ap8530|
|Center Cap Design||Floating center bell|
|Disc Design||Drilled Disc design|