|Place of Origin:||china|
|Model Number:||brake disc|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||Factory direct price|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union，paypal|
|Product Name:||Car Brake Disc||Disc Size:||330*28mm|
|Disc Material:||Grey Cast Iron TH250||Fit For:||17''|
|Type:||ARC Groove||Shape:||2 Pcs Disc|
|Fit For Wheel:||Front Wheel||Application:||Car Brake Parts|
2 pcs auto brake parts,
330*28mm grooved brake discs,
2 pcs Front brake discs
Jekit Car Brake Parts 330*28mm Cast Iron ARC Groove Disc For Front
The material of Jekit brake discs adopts my country's gray cast iron 250 standard. The requirements for the three main elements of the chemical composition are: C: 3.1∽3.4 Si: 1.9∽2.3 Mn: 0.6∽0.9. Mechanical performance requirements: tensile strength>=206MPa, bending strength>=1000MPa, deflection>=5.1mm, hardness requirements between: 187∽241HBS.The carbon and silicon content in gray cast iron is generally controlled at 2% to 4% C, 1.0% to 2.0% Si, and 0.5% to 1.4% Mn. Gray cast iron has good casting performance, good vibration damping, good wear resistance, good cutting performance, and low notch sensitivity.
Mechanical performance requirements: tensile strength> 21on/mm, hardness requirements between 187 and 241, and some special or high-end models also use ceramics, high-carbon double aluminum alloys, etc.
There are disc brakes, drum brakes and air brakes. Older cars have front and rear drums. Many cars have disc brakes both front and rear. Because disc brakes have better heat dissipation than drum brakes, they are not prone to thermal decay under high-speed braking, so their high-speed braking effect is good. But at low speed cold brakes, the braking effect is not as good as drum brakes. The price is more expensive than the drum brake. Therefore, many mid-to-high-end cars use full-disc brakes, while ordinary cars use front and rear drums, and relatively low-speed trucks and buses that require a large braking force still use drum brakes.
Drum brakes are sealed and shaped like drums. There are many brake pots in China. It turns when driving. Two curved or semicircular brake shoes are fixed inside the drum brake. When the brake is stepped on, the two brake shoes are stretched out under the action of the brake wheel cylinder, supporting the brake shoes to rub against the inner wall of the brake drum to slow down or stop.
1. Disc brakes have better heat dissipation than drum brakes, and they are less likely to cause brake degradation and brake failure when the brakes are continuously stepped on.
2. The size change of the brake disc after being heated does not increase the stroke of the brake pedal.
3. The disc brake system responds quickly and can do high-frequency braking actions, so it is more in line with the needs of the ABS system.
4. Disc brakes do not have the automatic braking effect of drum brakes, so the braking force of the left and right wheels is relatively even.
5. Because the brake disc has better drainage, it can reduce the situation of poor braking caused by water or sand.
6. Compared with drum brakes, disc brakes are simple in structure and easy to maintain.
Have you discussed the advantages of so many modified brake discs? If you like it, please contact the Jekit store. There are beautiful customer service and handsome customer service for you all day long. Looking forward to your coming, I believe we will become a very good partner.
|Product Name||Car brake disc|
|Shape||2 pcs disc|
|Application||Car brake parts|