|Place of Origin:||china|
|Model Number:||brake disc|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||Factory direct price|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union，paypal|
|Product Name:||Car Brake Disc||Disc Size:||370*32mm|
|Disc Material:||Grey Cast Iron TH250||Fit For:||20''|
|Type:||Dragon Slots||Shape:||2 Pcs Disc|
|Fit For Wheel:||Front Wheel||Application:||Car Brake Parts|
Rotor Brake Parts 370*32mm,
Dragon Slotted Disc Brakes,
slotted disc rotors 370*32mm
Jekit Car Brake Parts 370*32mm Cast Iron Dragon Slots Disc For Front
|Product Name||Car brake disc|
|Application||Auto Brake Part|
Brake disc material
Characteristics of gray cast iron
1. Gray cast iron has good casting and machinability, and its melting is relatively convenient. Compared with cast steel, the melting temperature is lower. The melting setting and melting process are relatively simple. In terms of casting performance, the fluidity of gray cast iron is good. , Castings are not easy to crack, so gray cast iron is used for marking and drilling brake discs.
2. Gray cast iron is convenient to obtain materials, and the cost is relatively low, generally 0.6-0.7 of cast steel. Therefore, gray cast iron is the first choice for castings such as scribed drilled brake discs. Gray cast iron has been customized in my country. Casting standards.
3. Gray cast iron has good thermal conductivity. Brake discs made of gray cast iron can quickly diffuse heat. This kind of good thermal conductivity is very important for brake parts that work at high temperatures.
4. Gray cast iron has flake graphite, which acts as a cut on the substrate, so that gray cast iron is not cut sensitive as a structural metal material.
5. Gray cast iron has good shock absorption. When gray cast iron is used to make parts in other areas, it can also absorb the energy of machine vibration, thereby playing a damping role. This is also a very important property of gray cast iron.
6. Gray cast iron has good lubrication performance. When the brake disc made of gray cast iron is subjected to sliding friction, it has good anti-wear performance. In the presence of moisture, graphite is a good lubricant, and once the graphite falls off the substrate, the space left is convenient for lubricating oil. This is also one of the important conditions for gray cast iron as a good wear-resistant material.
7 When gray cast iron is repeatedly loaded with the same stress, the number of loading times increases, the bending degree of the strain curve is obviously reduced, and the residual plastic deformation after unloading is also reduced. The scribing platform uses this feature to achieve high casting stability by preloading a certain number of times before finishing.
8. Although the plasticity and toughness of gray cast iron are very low, it still has a certain strength, and the tensile strength is also very strong.
Summarize the advantages: ① When the disc becomes hot due to long-term braking, the disc and the connection are not integrated, so the pulling force generated is easy to disperse, and it is not easy to deform and twist. Moreover, the disc with this structure can be only If you replace the disc, the link in the middle can be replaced. ②The middle connecting part of the split disc is mostly made of aluminum, which quickly dissipates heat and is more conducive to the maintenance of the brake.