|Place of Origin:||china|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Price:||factory direct price|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union,paypal|
|Product Name:||4 Pot Brake Kit||Application:||Auto Part|
|Caliper Material:||Aluminum||Fitted Disc:||355*28mm|
|Disc Material:||Grey Cast Iron HT250||MOQ:||1 Set|
|Color:||Customized||Fit For Wheel:||17/18/19 Inch|
GT4 Auto 4 Pot Brake Kit,
Red Caliper 4 Pot Brake Kit
GT4 Auto 4 Pot red caliper blue center hub 355*28mm Brake Kit
(1) Classification according to the function of the braking system
The braking system can be divided into. The braking system used to reduce the speed of the moving car or even stop is called the service braking system; the braking system used to make the parked car stay in place is called the parking brake system; When the service braking system fails, the braking system that ensures that the car can still decelerate or stop is called the emergency braking system; during the driving process, the auxiliary service braking system reduces the speed or maintains the speed of the vehicle, but cannot put the vehicle in an emergency. The braking system that stops is called the auxiliary braking system. Among the above brake systems, the service brake system and the parking brake system are required for every vehicle.
(2) Classification according to braking operation energy
The braking system can be divided into human braking system, dynamic braking system and servo braking system. The braking system that uses the driver's body as the only braking energy source is called the human braking system; the system that completely relies on the potential energy in the form of air pressure or hydraulic pressure converted from the power of the engine is called the dynamic braking system; Braking systems that use human and engine power to brake are called servo braking systems or power-assisted braking systems.
(3) Classification according to the transmission method of braking energy
Braking system can be divided into mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electromagnetic and so on. A braking system that uses two or more energy-uploading methods at the same time is called a combined braking system.
1. According to function: service brake system, parking brake system, auxiliary brake system
1) The service brake system is operated by the driver's feet, so it is also called the foot brake system. Its function is to slow down a moving car or stop it within the shortest distance.
2) Parking brake system - it is operated by the driver's hand, so it is also called the hand brake system. Its function is to make the car that has been parked on various roads stay in place
3) The second brake system - a set of devices to ensure that the car can still decelerate or stop when the service brake system fails. It is stipulated in the braking regulations of many countries that the second braking system is also a must have for the car.
4) Auxiliary braking system - for cars that often travel in mountainous areas and some special-purpose cars, in order to improve the driving safety and reduce the performance decline of the service braking system and the wear of the brakes, it is used to stabilize the vehicle speed when going downhill.
2. According to braking energy transmission points: mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electromagnetic, combined.
3. According to the number of circuits: single-circuit braking system, dual-circuit braking system.
4. According to energy: human braking system, dynamic braking system, servo braking system.
1) Manual braking system - a braking system that uses the driver's body as the only braking energy source.
2) Dynamic braking system - a braking system that completely relies on the potential energy in the form of air pressure or hydraulic pressure converted from the power of the engine to brake.
3) Servo braking system - a braking system that uses both human power and engine power for braking.
|Item Name||4 pot brake kit|
|Disc type||J hook|
Vortex in the form of rapid cooling ,improve 40% of the braking effect
and brake friction performance.
|Full set included||
1 pair brake caliper/1 pair brake disc with center cap and bracket/
1 pair brake line/1 set brake pads