|Place of Origin:||china|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Price:||factory direct price|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union,paypal|
|Product Name:||4 Pot Brake Kit||Application:||Auto Part|
|Caliper Material:||Aluminum||Fitted Disc:||355*28mm|
|Adapter Material:||Aluminum 6061||MOQ:||1 Set|
|Color:||Customized||Fit For Wheel:||17/18/19 Inch|
GT4 Auto 4 Pot Brake Caliper,
Tesla 4 Pot Brake Caliper
GT4 Auto Parts 4 Pot Blue Brake Caliper Black Adapter For Tesla
A series of specialized devices that allow the speed of a car to be forcibly reduced. The braking system is mainly composed of four parts: energy supply device, control device, transmission device and brake. The main function of the braking system is to decelerate or even stop the running car, keep the speed of the car running downhill stable, and keep the stopped car stationary.
(1) Classification according to the function of the braking system
The braking system can be divided into. The braking system used to reduce the speed of the moving car or even stop is called the service braking system; the braking system used to make the parked car stay in place is called the parking brake system; When the service braking system fails, the braking system that ensures that the car can still decelerate or stop is called the emergency braking system; during the driving process, the auxiliary service braking system reduces the speed or maintains the speed of the vehicle, but cannot put the vehicle in an emergency. The braking system that stops is called the auxiliary braking system. Among the above brake systems, the service brake system and the parking brake system are required for every vehicle.
(2) Classification according to braking operation energy
The braking system can be divided into human braking system, dynamic braking system and servo braking system. The braking system that uses the driver's body as the only braking energy source is called the human braking system; the system that completely relies on the potential energy in the form of air pressure or hydraulic pressure converted from the power of the engine is called the dynamic braking system; Braking systems that use human and engine power to brake are called servo braking systems or power-assisted braking systems.
(3) Classification according to the transmission method of braking energy
Braking system can be divided into mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electromagnetic and so on. A braking system that uses two or more energy-uploading methods at the same time is called a combined braking system.
In order to ensure the safety of the car and exert the ability of high-speed driving, the braking system must meet the following requirements
1. Good braking performance. The indicators for evaluating the braking efficiency of automobiles are: braking distance, braking deceleration, braking time
2. The handling is light and the directional stability is good when braking. When braking, the braking force distribution of the front and rear wheels is reasonable, and the braking force on the left and right wheels should be basically equal, so as to avoid deviation and sideslip when the car is braking.
3. Braking smoothness is good. When braking, it should be soft and stable; when releasing, it should be quick and thorough.
4. Good heat dissipation and easy adjustment. This requires the brake shoe friction plate to have strong high temperature resistance, fast recovery ability when wet, adjustable clearance after wear, and dust and oil resistance.
5. With a trailer, the trailer can be braked before the main vehicle, and then the main vehicle can release the brake; when the trailer is disengaged by itself, it can brake by itself.
|Item Name||4 pot brake kit|
Vortex in the form of rapid cooling ,improve 40% of the braking effect
and brake friction performance.
|Full set included||
1 pair brake caliper/1 pair brake disc with center cap and bracket/
1 pair brake line/1 set brake pads