|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Box Size 45*45*45cm|
|Delivery Time:||4-7 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union/Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||600 sets per Month|
|Item Name:||4 Pots Brake Kit||Caliper Name:||CP8530|
|Disc Size:||380*32mm||Caliper Material:||Alloy|
|Fit Wheel:||Rim 20inch||Disc Material:||Metal|
|Center Cap Bracket:||6061 Alloy||Color:||Red Color|
|Delivery Time:||One Week||Bell Type:||Round|
CP8530 4 Pots Brake Caliper,
LX570 4 Pots Brake Caliper
4 Pots Brake Caliper CP8530 With 355*32mm Drilled Disc For LX570 Rear
Several problems needing attention when installing and refitting the brake system.
1. Before installing the modified brake system, the shaft head must be polished smoothly, otherwise the contact between the shaft head and the brake disc will be uneven, and finally the brake system will shake and vibrate.
2. Pay attention to the direction of the disc. The function of the air guide groove is to dissipate heat. The working principle is that the air guide groove constantly throws out the heat of the brake disc as the vehicle moves forward. Therefore, we must pay attention to the direction. It is to throw out, not to bump the wind in. However, if you choose vinic brake disc, you don't need to worry about this aspect, because all vinic products have been marked on the front and back sides. Just look at the label during installation, as shown in the figure:
3. The emptying nozzle of the brake caliper must be upward, because the air moves upward during emptying. Pay attention to this. In addition, when emptying, it is recommended to use the traditional foot and hand emptying method instead of the oil changer.
4. Generally, the pressure leakage test will be carried out when the modified calipers leave the factory, so generally, the new genuine original calipers will not leak oil. The oil leakage of the caliper is mainly in the piston, not in the nozzle. Moreover, the drain nozzle may also be damaged due to improper operation during installation. Therefore, the oil leakage from the drain nozzle is not within the scope of the manufacturer's warranty. If there is oil leakage in the nozzle, it can be solved according to the third point, or it can be solved by replacing the new emptying nozzle. The new emptying nozzle is provided by the manufacturer free of charge. This can be obtained from local dealers.
5. Brake running in. The correct method of brake running in is when the brake is installed correctly. Accelerate the car to about 100 kilometers per hour, then brake to 50 kilometers, then accelerate to 100 kilometers, and then slow down to 50 kilometers for 7-10 times. The running in can be completed. However, the newly modified brake must go through 500 ~ 1000 km running in to achieve the best state. In addition, remember not to use the method of violent sudden braking to open the disc for the new brake. This method is easy to carbonize the material of the brake pad. In addition, the braking performance of the newly installed braking system may be only 70% of that in the best state, so pay attention to the safe distance.
6. When installing the brake system, be sure to carefully check whether the brake oil pipe will touch and scratch the wheel hub, because this may cause the brake oil pipe to be scratched through, which is a very serious problem. It is also necessary to carefully check whether the ABS sensor line has the opportunity to scratch the inner side of the wheel hub after disassembly, which is also a very serious safety hazard.
7. Jitter of the brake system: there are many reasons for the jitter of the brake system. One is that after intense braking, the brake disc flushes without cooling, resulting in the deformation of the brake disc. This situation is easy to occur in car washing. Therefore, after intense driving, we can't immediately flush the brake system with a faucet. We have to wait about 10 minutes for it to cool down. In another case, the dynamic balance data of the wheel hub is inaccurate, resulting in the shaking of the steering wheel when braking. This situation is most likely to be ignored. Generally speaking, the shaking of the car when accelerating is mostly related to the half axle. If the vehicle slides without stepping on the accelerator, and the shaking of the steering wheel is mostly related to the dynamic balance of the rim. If the steering wheel shakes when braking, check the dynamic balance of the wheel hub and whether the brake disc is deformed. If the brake disc is deformed, it is necessary to re compact the disc, that is, polish the brake disc. It is also called brake disc dynamic balance, which is solved in this way.
|Item Name||CP8530 brake kit|
|Caliper color||Red caliper|
|Bell and bracket color||Black anodized|
Regular center cap
|Material||Caliper Aluminum, Disc Grey cast iron 250|
|Disc type||Drilled Slotted|
|For Wheel size||Rim 20 inch|