|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union/Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||600 sets Every Month|
|Item Name:||Brake Hose / Brake Line||Length:||35-75cm|
|Warranty:||12 Months||Type:||Concave Nozzle Mouth|
|For Car:||Audi||For:||Front And Rear Wheel|
|Materials:||Stainless Steel And|
75cm Concave Nozzle Brake Line,
Lexus GX460 Concave Nozzle Brake Line,
GX460 Steel Braided Brake Hose
35-75cm Concave Nozzle Brake Line For 2019 Audi A6L Car Brake
Brake Fluid Introduction
Change the brake fluid every two years
1. Brake oil is very important, and it is better to replace it regularly. When your car is being maintained and the oil is changed, it is best to change the brake fluid by the way;
2. The steering gear does not need to be replaced regularly, but when the car is overhauled or annual inspection, find an experienced master to help you calibrate it, and adjust the clearance is OK. Generally, if the steering gear is properly maintained, there will be no problem for more than 3 years.
Pay attention to 5 points when using brake fluid
Brake oil is a very critical link in the car braking system, which is related to the personal safety of the car owner. However, in the use of brake oil, many 4S shop after-sales service stations and car repair shops in the city reminded yesterday that car owners should pay attention to 5 points when using brake oil.
1. Do not mix different types and brands of brake fluid. Due to different formulations, mixing brake fluid will cause the brake fluid index to drop.
2. When the brake oil absorbs moisture or impurities, it should be replaced or filtered in time, otherwise it will cause insufficient braking pressure and affect the braking effect. This is especially important as the weather in southern China is generally humid.
3. The vehicle has been driven for 40,000 kilometers normally or the brake oil has been used continuously for more than 2 years. The brake oil is easily deteriorated due to long use time, so it should be replaced in time.
4. The vehicle is running normally,
5. When the brake of the vehicle deviates, you should choose a better quality brake oil to replace, and replace the leather cup at the same time
1. If you accidentally mix gasoline, diesel oil or glass water into the brake fluid, it will greatly affect the braking effect. should be replaced in time.
2. If the vehicle runs normally for 40,000 kilometers or the brake oil is used continuously for more than 2 years, the brake oil is easily deteriorated due to long use time, so pay attention to replacing it in time.
3. Vehicles equipped with brake fluid level alarm device should always observe whether the alarm indicator light is flashing and whether the alarm sensor performance is good. When the brake fluid is insufficient, it should be added in time, and the stored brake fluid should be kept at the calibrated minimum capacity. between the scale and the highest capacity scale.
4. The vehicle is running normally.
5. When the braking of the vehicle deviates, the brake oil with better quality should be selected to be replaced, and the leather cup should be replaced at the same time.
6. When the seasons change, especially in winter, if the braking effect is found to decrease, it may be that the level of the brake oil is not suitable for the winter climate. At this time, when replacing the new brake oil, it is necessary to choose the brake oil with low viscosity at low temperature.
7. Do not mix different types and brands of brake fluid. For brake systems with special requirements, you should add a specific brand of brake fluid. Due to the different formulations of different brands and types of brake fluids, mixing brake fluids will cause the brake fluidity index to drop. Even those brands that are compatible with each other and indicate that they can be mixed or substituted are not satisfactory in use, so do not use them for a long time.
8. When the brake oil is mixed with or sucked in moisture, or the brake oil is found to have impurities or sediments, it should be replaced in time or carefully filtered, otherwise it will cause insufficient braking pressure and affect the braking effect.
9 When replacing the brake fluid, be sure to clean the original brake fluid and add the new brake fluid.
|product name||brake hose / brake line|
|Materials||Stainless steel and|