|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union/Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||600 sets Every Month|
|Item Name:||Brake Tubes / Brake Line||Length:||55-65cm|
|Warranty:||12 Months||Type:||Concave Nozzle Mouth|
|For Car:||Honda Evo||For:||Front And Rear Wheel|
|Materials:||Stainless Steel And|
65cm Concave Nozzle Brake Line,
Honda Evo Concave Nozzle Brake Line,
Honda Evo Steel Braided Brake Hose
55-65cm Concave Nozzle Brake Line Is Suitable For Honda Evo Front
1. Resistance to corrosion
3. High temperature characteristics
Why upgrade the brake hose
Most of the original vehicle brake tubing is made of rubber material,the long time will aging, expansion, especially after 2-3 years of use, in high frequency, continuous brake, the defect will be more and more obvious.
Product advantages: High temperature resistancet, it can withstand 200-280° high temperature for an ultra long time. At low temperature-60°,the soft praperty can still be maintained. Anti aging Use high quality anti-aging materials . Corrosion resistance Apply to all grade brake oll. High luprication ,Low friction coefficient and high brake oil flow rate. Cohesionless : It has small surface tension and does not absorb other Impurities
Brake hose is divided into front and rear wheels, please confirm before ordering
Please contact the seller to confirm the model before ordering
Jekit. recommend that if you are in ang doubt,this should be fitted by a qualified mechanic
1. Before removing existing brake line,check that the brake line suplied are tne correct length ang the banjo alignments are correct .
2. Drain the system of brake fluid( as per the manufacturer's recommended method). Carefully remove existing brake line( vehicle, avoiding splashing paintwork with brake fluid, noting positions of C-clip , bracket and banjo , ifequipped . Remove al crush washers from their mating surfaces .
3. Ensure all sealing surfaces are clean and in good condition
4. Fit Jekit . brake line , starting from the caliper and following the path of the original line(s) . Always use the new crush washers supplied with the kit. (Certain vehicles, e.g. /. use two different thread pitches for bolts throughout) Ensure all locating tab(s) and mounting bracket(s)are properly attached to their mating points on the frame or chassis and are not introducing tension on either end of the connection.
5. Do not fully tighten the banjo bolt(s) or threaded line ends until stage 6 has been completed.
6. Jekit . 1 line(s) are designed to replace original line(s) . Check the line(s) for clearance and correct lengths. The line(s) should be installed without any twists or kinks. The opposite axis torque ines iffeatured) should remain parallel along the entire length of the ine (s) .
7. Tighten the banjo bolt(s) and end fitting(s) . Bolt(s) should be tightened to the following torque :
|Min (ft-Ibs)/Nm||Max Plated (ft-Ibs)/Nm||Max S/Steel (ft-Ibs)/Nm|
8. These torque settings are factory tested to the specified material of the fitting(s) on your Jekit. 1 brake line kit. TIhey are not specified to the master cylinder, calipers or any other on your venice. Please referto the manufactur for there torque settings.
Bleeding the brake system. The system is now ready to be bled. Fresh brake fluid should be used and the system bled in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations.