|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||JK 7600|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Box Size 45*45*45cm|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union/Paypal, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||600 sets Every Month|
|Item Name:||JK 7600 Brake Kit||Caliper Pots:||4 Pots|
|Disc Size:||285*24/295*24/300*24||Caliper Material:||Aluminum|
|Fit Wheel:||Rim 15/16/17/inch||Disc Material:||Grey Cast Iron HT250|
|Center Cap Bracket:||Aluminum||Color:||Red/Yellow/Custom Color|
JK 7600 Brake Disc Kit,
4 Pot Brake Disc Kit,
Aluminum Brake Disc Kit
|Disc type||J hook/Drilled/Grooved/Slot straight lines/custom disc type|
|For Wheel size||15/16/17''|
|Full set included||
1 pair brake caliper/1 pair brake disc with center cap and bracket/
1 pair brake line/1 set brake pads
What is the reason why the brake is so hard that you can't step on it?
Reason why the brake cannot be pressed hard:
1. The vacuum booster pump of the car leaks or breaks down. You should know that the force of stepping on the brake pedal is increased by the brake booster pump. If it breaks down, the brake will have no main force, so it will be difficult for us to step on it;
2. After stalling, I stepped on the brake, which is also related to the brake booster pump. The brake booster pump can continuously generate vacuum only when the engine is working, but when the engine is not working, it can only rely on a little vacuum left before. Generally, it will disappear after a few steps, but it will recover after starting, which is not a fault;
3. In case of brake failure during driving, in case of brake accident, you should know how to repeatedly press the brake several times, which will exert pressure on the braking system with air in the oil pipe, and then with repeated pressing, it is possible to restore the braking force;
4. Lack of necessary maintenance of the brake system, too many impurities in the brake master cylinder, loose sealing, failure of the vacuum booster pump, dirty brake oil or mixed use of several brake oils, air resistance after heating, oil leakage of the brake master cylinder or sub cylinder, air leakage of the air storage tank or pipeline interface;
5. Due to improper operation, the machine parts fail. For example, if it goes downhill for a long time, the friction heat of the brake pad, the carbonization of the brake hub and the complete failure of the brake function will be caused; Due to serious overload, under the action of gravity acceleration, the vehicle motion inertia is increased, which directly leads to brake failure.
The reasons why the car can't start and the brake can't be pressed down are as follows:
1. The steering wheel of the car is locked. After the key is inserted, turn it in the normal ignition direction and gently turn it to the battery switch. After the car is powered on, gently move the steering wheel left and right. If the steering wheel can move, step on the brake and start a fire. Remember to stop and turn the steering wheel back in the future, so as not to cause the same problem again.
2. The car battery is dead. In this case, also according to method 1, insert the key, turn it to the battery switch, and observe whether the driving display screen behind the steering wheel is powered on. If it cannot be judged, turn on the lamp for confirmation again. If the lamp is not on, confirm that the battery is dead. At this time, it is necessary to assist in power on or replace the battery. You can also call the insurance company to provide power on rescue.