|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union/Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||600 sets per Month|
|Item Name:||Auto Brake Pad||Friction Surface:||D52-54mm|
|Fit Caliper Model:||AP9660 Caliper||Friction Coefficient:||0.40-0.45μ|
17mm Thickness Auto Brake Pad,
CP9660 Auto Brake Pad,
Semi - Metal Auto Brake Pad
Auto Brake Pad Fit CP9660 Brake Caliper Semi-Metal Ceramic Pad
We jekit sell different kinds auto brake pads for Ap and Brembo Brake caliper and so on.
Please tell pad model number or caliper number before order
Composition of brake pads
Brake lining is generally composed of steel plate, adhesive insulation layer and friction block. The steel plate shall be coated to prevent rust. Smt-4 furnace temperature tracker is used to detect the temperature distribution in the coating process to ensure the quality. The thermal insulation layer is composed of non heat transfer materials for thermal insulation. The friction block is composed of friction materials and adhesives. When braking, it is squeezed on the brake disc or brake drum to produce friction, so as to achieve the purpose of vehicle deceleration and braking. Due to friction, the friction block will be worn gradually. Generally speaking, the brake pad with lower cost will wear faster. After the friction materials are used, the brake pads shall be replaced in time, otherwise the steel plate will be in direct contact with the brake disc, which will eventually lose the braking effect and damage the brake disc.
What should I pay attention to when installing the brake pads
1. Avoid pulling the brake hose.
2. Ensure that the connecting plate is clean and free of burrs and scratches. The hub bearing shall be free of creep marks and damage.
3. Ensure proper and constant torque during installation, and pay attention to the rotation of double disc (i.e. disc with ventilation slot).
4. Check the brake pad runout, which is usually 0.09mm. If the runout is out of tolerance, remove the brake pad, install it again and check it again.
5. When installing the wheel, do not use oil on the shaft, tighten it evenly and crosswise, or use specific torque to tighten it in two stages (clockwise).
6. The brake pads on the same shaft shall be replaced at the same time.
7. Step on the brake pedal a few times before driving. The running in period is within 200km after replacing the brake pad (PAD), so it is necessary to avoid emergency braking.
8. When changing the brake pad, check the thickness of the brake pad. Check the brake fluid every 20000 km or every two years.
9. It is recommended to replace the brake pads at the same time.
Brake safety is the main part that directly affects vehicle driving safety. In various film and television dramas, the cases caused by brake failure are shocking, and the consequences are really disastrous. Maybe many people will think: why doesn't he check before driving? In reality, have we checked and maintained the brakes in place?
Under normal driving conditions, the brake shoes should be inspected every 5000 km. Not only the remaining thickness of the brake pads, but also the wear status of the brake pads, whether the wear degree on both sides is the same, and return to the original position
If any abnormality is found, it must be handled immediately. The brake shoe is generally composed of iron lining plate and friction material. Do not replace the shoe until the friction material is worn out. Some vehicles have brake shoes
Once the wear limit is reached, the instrument will give an alarm and prompt to replace the shoe. The shoe that has reached the service limit must be replaced. Even if it can be used for a period of time, it will reduce the braking effect and affect the driving safety.
|Item Name||Auto Brake pads|
|Material||Ceramic semi-metal material|
|Applicable rotor temperaure||500|