|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||JKM8 pads|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union/Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||600 sets per Month|
|Item Name:||Auto Brake Pad||Friction Surface:||70mm|
|Fit Caliper Model:||M8 Caliper||Friction Coefficient:||0.45μ-0.54μ|
HP1000 Car Brake Pads,
Ceramic Metal Car Brake Pads,
10 Pots Caliper Car Brake Pads
HP1000 Car Brake Pads Ceramic Metal Material For M8 10pots Caliper
Ceramic brake pads HP1000
(1) The biggest difference between ceramic brake pads and traditional brake pads is that there is no metal. The metal in the traditional brake pads is the material that mainly generates friction, and the braking force is large, but the wear is large, and it is prone to noise. After installing the ceramic brake pads, there will be no abnormal clamor (that is, scratching sound) during normal driving. Because ceramic brake pads do not contain metal components, the metal clamor of traditional metal brake pads and their counterparts (ie brake pads and brake discs) rubbing against each other is avoided.
(2) Stable friction coefficient. The coefficient of friction is the most important performance index of any friction material, and it is related to the braking ability of the brake pads. During the braking process, heat is generated due to friction, and the working temperature increases. The friction material of the general brake pad is affected by the temperature, and the friction coefficient begins to decrease. Friction is reduced in practical applications, thereby reducing braking action. Ordinary brake pad friction materials are immature, and the friction coefficient is too high, causing unsafe factors such as loss of direction control, burning pads, and scratching the brake disc during the braking process. Even when the temperature of the brake disc is as high as 650 degrees, the friction coefficient of the ceramic brake pad is still about 0.45-0.55, which can ensure the vehicle has good braking performance.
(3) Ceramics have good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, and good wear resistance. The long-term use temperature is 1000 degrees. This feature makes ceramics suitable for the high-performance requirements of various high-performance brake materials, and can meet the technical requirements of high-speed, safety, and high wear resistance of brake pads.
(4) It has good mechanical strength and physical properties. Can withstand large pressure and shear force. Before the friction material products are assembled and used, they need to be processed by drilling, assembly and other mechanical processing before they can be made into the brake pad assembly. Therefore, it is required that the friction material must have sufficient mechanical strength to ensure that no damage or chipping occurs during processing or use.
(5) It has very low thermal attenuation. Regardless of the first-generation ceramic products of M09 material or the fourth-generation ceramic brake pads of TD58, the vehicle can still ensure good braking performance to ensure safety, and the phenomenon of thermal attenuation of the brake pads is small.
|Item Name||M8 Brake pads|
|Applicable rotor temperaure||500°C|