|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Box Size 45*45*45cm|
|Delivery Time:||4-7 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union/Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||600 sets per Month|
|Item Name:||Auto Brake Pad||Pad Material:||Semi-metal|
|Fit Original Caliper:||Ap9665||By Set:||4 Pcs|
|Brake Pad Area:||54mm||High Temperature:||500 Temperature|
|Disc Diameter:||355mm||Disc Thickness:||32mm|
355mm Diameter Auto Brake Pad,
AP9665 Auto Brake Pad,
32mm Disc Thickness Auto Brake Pad
Auto Brake Pad 500 Temperature For Original AP9665 Brake Caliper
Automobile brake pad, also known as automobile brake skin, refers to the friction material fixed on the brake drum or brake disc rotating with the wheel. The friction lining and friction pad bear external pressure to produce friction, so as to achieve the purpose of vehicle deceleration. The weight and speed of each car are different, and the requirements for braking are also different. Therefore, the materials and shapes of brake pads are different, but there are also different car brake pads that can be used in general.
The automobile brake pad is generally composed of steel plate, adhesive heat insulation layer and friction block. The heat insulation layer is composed of non heat transfer materials for heat insulation. The friction block is composed of friction materials and adhesives. When braking, it is squeezed on the brake disc or brake drum to produce friction, so as to achieve the goal of vehicle deceleration and braking.
How to replace brake pads
1. Before replacing the brake pad, open the cover of the brake fluid reservoir in the engine compartment to see the height of the brake fluid page. If the brake fluid page is above the maximum limit, suck out some brake fluid to prevent overflow of brake fluid during replacement.
2. Prepare the brake pad to be replaced and remove the wheel where the brake is located. Avoid rim scratching during disassembly.
3. Use a wrench and socket to remove the bolts of the brake caliper, and then remove the brake skin (if there is a brake sensing line, remove the brake sensing line first). Observe whether the brake pad is excessively worn or cracked. If so, replace it in the next step.
4. There will be a lot of sand or soil in the brake caliper, so it is necessary to clean it with a rag, and then apply silencing paste to prevent abnormal noise during braking.
5. Press the piston to the position where it cannot be pressed with the piston pressure pump, and then install the brake pad on the brake caliper. After installing the new brake pad in place (if there is a brake sensing line, it should also be installed), tighten the guide bolt and install it.
6. After installation, cover the reservoir, step on the brake pedal several times and reset the brake. Then observe the brake fluid height within the appropriate height range.
|Item Name||Auto brake pad|
|Brake pad number||CP9665D|
|complete set Weight||3kg/set|
|high temperature||500 temperature|
|fit disc size||355*32/362*32/380*34mm|
|For Wheel rim||Rim 18/19/20/21 inch|
Guangzhou Yuanxing Industrial Co.Ltd was established in 2017 and is located in Room 302, building 5, No. 7, Laowu street, Dongping village, Yongping street, Baiyun District, Guangzhou ,China. The location is very excellent and the transportation is convenient. We have very rich industry experience and is a trusted supplier. The company has production equipment and skilled front-line employees. Our boss has been engaged in the transformation of automobile braking system since 2011, have about 10 years of experience in this industry. Since 2017, we have set up our own factory, which can provide you with the best price and the best quality products. We specialize in producing aluminum alloy center cap and bracket, which can be customized according to different car models. Meanwhile we also sell complete set brake kit included brake calipers/brake disc rotors/brake pads/brake hose/aluminum center cap and brackets. Our products have strict quality control from the procurement of raw materials to the sale of finished products. Our company purpose is customer first, trying our best to meet the needs of customers.
Q: Which countries are your products mainly sold to?
A: We maniny sell to Europe, UK, USA, Southeast Asia