|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union/Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||600 sets Every Month|
|Item Name:||GT6 Brake Pad||Friction Surface:||65mm|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Applicable Rotor Temperaure:||0-650°C|
|For Car:||Audi/bmw/benz/vw/Infiniti/Toyota/Cadillac/Mazda/Lexus/Buick/Nissan/Subaru/Ford||Friction Coefficient:||0.40-0.45μ|
HP1000 car brake pads,
Car Brake Pads GT6,
HP1000 rear brake pad
HP1000 Semi-metal GT6 pad Friction coefficient 0.40-0.45μ Audi/bmw/vw
|Material||Semi-metallic, low-metallic, ceramic; 100% Asbestos-Free|
|Coefficient of friction||0.40-0.45μ|
|Port||Guangzhou or others|
2.Before production, mould and model check;
3.Technicians self check in production;
4.Engineer spot check;
6.Check before shipping.
safety is with you
Advanced formula with high coefficient of friction and stability Ensure your safety even during high speed or emergency braking
Excellent braking feeling, responsive, Advanced production technology minimizes noise and jitter
01. Friendly To Disc
No dust no noise,friendly to disc
Short Braking Distance
02. Short braking distance, excellent braking performance
03. Alarm Device
Some parts number with wear sensor
04. Long Life Time
Long life time 20,000-30,000kms
05. High Temperature Resistance
Ceramic formula up to 650℃ stable braking keep safety
When do you need to change the brake pads?
The replacement time period of brake pads and brake discs is not fixed, which depends on the driving conditions of the vehicle, the frequency and strength of the driver's brake pedal. Generally, the replacement mileage of conventional brake pads is about 25,000-30,000 kilometers per driving.
01. Brake pad thickness is too low
02. Instrument indicator light alarm
03. Wear indicator touches brake disc
04. Brake pad is covered with oil
05. Generate severe wear
06. Abnormal wear of brake pad
The following are some special cases that need attention
01. Drivers who have just passed the driver's license generally step on the brakes more, and the consumption will be higher.
02. The automatic transmission costs more brake pads than the manual transmission, because the automatic transmission depends on the accelerator pedal and the brake pedal.
03. The wear of the brake pads of a car in the urban area will be faster than that of a car in the highway. Because you often drive in urban areas, you often have to stop and go, and you will use more brakes. It may take dozens of kilometers to slow down or stop when walking on the highway, and there are relatively few opportunities to use the brakes.
04. The brake pads are worn out on a car with a large load. The deceleration brake at the same speed, the heavy car has a large inertia, and the friction force of the brake pads is large, so the wear is large.
What are the tips for brake pad alarms
1. Tips of trip computer:
A red word "please check the brake pad" will appear in the general alarm. Then there is an icon, which is a circle surrounded by dotted brackets. Generally, the display indicates that it is close to the limit and needs to be replaced immediately.
2. Warning of brake pad:
In some old vehicles, the brake pads are not connected to the driving computer, but a small iron plate for alarm is installed on the brake pads. When the friction material is worn away quickly, the brake disc will not wear the brake pad, but the small iron plate for alarm. At this time, the vehicle will make a harsh "chirp" sound of friction between metals, which is the signal to replace the brake pads.
3. Simple daily self inspection methods:
Check whether the brake pad and brake disc are thin. You can use a small flashlight for observation and inspection. When it is found that the black friction material of the brake pad is rapidly worn out and the thickness is less than 5mm, it should be considered to replace it.
4. Car feel:
Experienced drivers may feel that the brakes are soft when the brake pads are not available. This depends on the driver's feeling of driving for many years.