|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Box Size 45*45*45cm|
|Delivery Time:||5-10 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union/Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||600 sets Every Month|
|Item Name:||Four Pots Brake Kit||Caliper Pots:||4 Pots|
|Disc Size:||295*24mm||Caliper Material:||Aluminum|
|Fit Wheel:||Rim 16||Disc Material:||Grey Cast Iron HT250|
|Front Or Rear:||Front||Color:||Red/Yellow/Black/Blue/Custom Color|
295*24mm 4 Pot Brake Kit,
16in Wheel Brake Kit Caliper,
16in Wheel Aluminum Brake Caliper
Jekit Aluminum Brake Caliper 295*24mm Grooved Disc 4 Pot Brake Kit
|CALIPER TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS|
|Piston Sizes - mm||Ø38.1 X 4|
|Piston Area - cm³||45.6|
|Disc Diameter - mm||Ø295.0|
|Disc Thickness - mm||24.0|
|Weight (no pads) - Kg||2.6|
|Mounting Centres - mm||130.0|
|Mounting Offset - mm||47.4|
|Mounting Hole Ø - mm||10.1|
|‘PL’ Dimension - mm||53.0|
|Bleed Screw Tightening Torque||17Nm|
|Brake Pad Information
(To view an image of the pad
click on Pad Part No)
- Pad Area = 43.5cm²
- Pad Depth = 46.2mm
- Thickness = 16.0mm
|Brake Disc Information
Disc ring Edge=164mm
Several problems needing attention when installing and refitting the brake system.
1. Before installing the modified brake system, the shaft head must be polished smoothly, otherwise the contact between the shaft head and the brake disc will be uneven, and finally the brake system will shake and vibrate.
2. Pay attention to the direction of the disc. The function of the air guide groove is to dissipate heat. The working principle is that the air guide groove constantly throws out the heat of the brake disc as the vehicle moves forward. Therefore, we must pay attention to the direction. It is to throw out, not to bump the wind in. However, if you choose jekit brake disc, you don't have to worry about this, because all jekit products have been marked on the front and back sides. Just look at the label during installation.
3. The emptying nozzle of the brake caliper must be upward, because the air moves upward when emptying. Pay attention to this. In addition, when emptying, it is recommended to use the traditional foot and hand emptying method instead of the oil changer.
4. Generally, the pressure leakage test will be carried out when the modified calipers leave the factory, so generally, the new genuine original calipers will not leak oil. The oil leakage of the caliper is mainly in the piston, not in the nozzle. Moreover, the drain nozzle may also be damaged due to improper operation during installation. Therefore, the oil leakage from the drain nozzle is not within the manufacturer's warranty. If there is oil leakage in the nozzle, it can be solved according to the third point, or it can be solved by replacing a new emptying nozzle. The new emptying nozzle is provided by the manufacturer free of charge. This can be obtained from local dealers.
5. Brake running in. The correct method of brake running in is when the brake is installed correctly. Accelerate the car to about 100km / h, then brake to 50km, then accelerate to 100km, and then slow down to 50km for 7 ~ 10 times. The running in can be completed. However, the newly modified brake must go through 500 ~ 1000 km running in to achieve the best state. In addition, remember not to use the method of violent sudden braking to open the disc for the new brake. This method is easy to carbonize the material of the brake pad. In addition, the braking performance of the newly installed braking system may be only 70% of that in the best state, so pay attention to the safe distance.
6. When installing the brake system, remember to carefully check whether the brake oil pipe will scratch the wheel hub, because this may lead to the brake oil pipe being scratched through, which is a very serious problem. It is also necessary to carefully check whether the ABS sensor line has the opportunity to scratch the inner side of the wheel hub after disassembly, which is also a very serious safety hazard.