|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Box Size 45*45*45cm|
|Delivery Time:||4-7 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union/Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||600 sets per Month|
|Item Name:||6 Pot Brake Kit||Caliper Piston:||Six Piston|
|Disc Size:||362*32mm||Caliper Material:||Aluminum Cast|
|Fit Wheel:||Rim 19inch||Disc Material:||Grey Iron HT250|
|Disc Design:||Drilled Slot||Caliper Color:||Customized|
|Delivery Time:||7 Days|
BBK GT6 Hydraulic Brake Kit,
Bmw Hydraulic Brake Kit
Hydraulic Brake Kit BBK GT6 362*32mm Painting Customized For Bmw
Use the brake caliper to control the two brake pads to clamp the brake disc on the wheel. When the brake pads clamp the disc, friction occurs between the two. When the car is driving on a slippery or icy low-friction road, if over-braking occurs, the wheels will be locked by the braking device and lose grip, causing the vehicle to lose its ability to control the direction.
In order to enable the vehicle to effectively control the forward direction on this dangerous road surface, the ABS "anti-lock braking system" was developed. The increasingly powerful ABS "anti-lock braking system" can also allow the TCS-TractionControlSystem "Tracking Control System" and VSC-VehicleStabilityControl "Vehicle Stability Control System" (equivalent to ESP) to control the vehicle at the moment of ease. Tracking performance while driving, and controlling the stability of the vehicle when cornering. Drum brakes have been used in automobiles for nearly a century, but due to their reliability and strong stopping power, drum brakes are still deployed on many models today (mostly used on the rear wheels). Drum brakes use hydraulic pressure to push the brake pads installed in the brake drum outward, so that the brake pads rub against the inner surface of the brake drum that rotates with the wheels, thereby producing a braking effect. The inner surface of the brake drum of the drum brake is the position where the braking device generates the braking torque. Under the condition of obtaining the same braking torque, the diameter of the brake drum of the drum brake device can be much smaller than that of the brake disc of the disc brake. Therefore, in order to obtain strong braking force for heavy-duty vehicles, drum brakes can only be installed in the limited space of the rim.
1. The heat dissipation of disc brakes is better than that of drum brakes, and it is less likely to cause brake recession and brake failure when the brakes are continuously stepped on.
2. The change in size of the brake disc after heating does not increase the stroke of the brake pedal.
3. The disc brake system has a quick response and can perform high-frequency braking action, so it is more in line with the needs of the ABS system.
4. The disc brake does not have the automatic braking effect of the drum brake, so the braking force of the left and right wheels is relatively average.
5. Due to the better drainage of the brake disc, it can reduce the situation of poor braking caused by water or sediment.
6. Compared with drum brakes, disc brakes have a simple structure and are easy to maintain.
1. Because there is no automatic braking effect of drum brakes, the braking force of disc brakes is lower than that of drum brakes.
2. The friction area between the disc brake pad and the brake disc is smaller than that of the drum brake, so that the braking force is also relatively small.
3. In order to improve the shortcomings of the above-mentioned disc brakes, a larger pedaling force or oil pressure is required. Therefore, a larger diameter brake disc must be used, or the hydraulic pressure of the brake system must be increased to increase the braking force.
4. The hand brake device is not easy to install. Some models with disc brakes on the rear wheel are equipped with a set of drum brake hand brake mechanisms for this purpose.
5. The wear of the brake pads is large, which may lead to a high replacement frequency.
|Model:||Brembo GT6 Caliper|
|Craft:||Casting Aluminum Alloy|
|Number of Psitons:||Six Pistons|
|Piston Size:||38.1mm, 31.8mm, 28.6mm|
Guangzhou Yuanxing Industrial Co.Ltd was established in 2017 and is located in Room 302, building 5, No. 7, Laowu street, Dongping village, Yongping street, Baiyun District, Guangzhou ,China. The location is very excellent and the transportation is convenient. We have very rich industry experience and is a trusted supplier. The company has production equipment and skilled front-line employees. Our boss has been engaged in the transformation of automobile braking system since 2011, have about 10 years of experience in this industry. Since 2017, we have set up our own factory, which can provide you with the best price and the best quality products. We specialize in producing aluminum alloy center cap and bracket, which can be customized according to different car models. Meanwhile we also sell complete set brake kit included brake calipers/brake disc rotors/brake pads/brake hose/aluminum center cap and brackets. Our products have strict quality control from the procurement of raw materials to the sale of finished products. Our company purpose is customer first, trying our best to meet the needs of customers.
Q: Which countries are your products mainly sold to?
A: We maniny sell to Europe, UK, USA, Southeast Asia