|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Price:||factory direct price|
|Packaging Details:||Box Size 45*45*45cm|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union/Paypal, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||99 sets Every Month|
|Item Name:||Big Brake Kit 6 Pots||Caliper Number:||Cp8520|
|Disc Size:||380*36mm||Caliper Material:||Forged Alloy|
|Fit Wheel:||Rim 20||Disc Material:||Iron|
|Center Cap Bracket:||6061 T6 Alloy||Color:||Red Caliper|
CP8520 6 Pots Brake Caliper,
LX570 Front 6 Pots Brake Caliper
6 Pots Brake Caliper CP8520 With 380*36mm Disc Kit For LX570 Front
Can the car brake disc be enlarged
Large brake discs can be modified.
Lacrosse brake disc can be enlarged. If the brake disc with larger size is replaced, the whole brake system needs to be replaced to ensure that the braking performance can be brought into full play after modification. Lacrosse brake disc has no specific replacement cycle. When the vehicle mileage reaches 100000 km, check the brake disc of the vehicle. If it is damaged or worn to the limit, it shall be replaced in time. Replacement steps of brake disc:
1. Check the wear degree of brake disc. During normal maintenance, it is not necessary to replace the brake disc. Judge whether to replace the brake disc according to the actual situation. The brake disc has a notch of more than 3mm and can be replaced.
2. Remove the front tire. To replace the brake disc, remove both front tires. You can see that the disc is the car brake disc.
3. Remove and fix the brake caliper screws. The brake disc is installed on the front wheel bearing and fixed by brake caliper outside. Remove the two 18 screws on the wrong Brake and remove the brake caliper. Because there is an oil pipe connection on the brake caliper, put it down slowly to prevent the oil pipe from breaking.
4. Remove the old brake disc. The old brake disc is installed on the front wheel bearing, which will rust the bearing and brake disc. At this time, you can tap from the back of the brake disc with a hammer and turn the brake disc while knocking, so that you can tap on all sides of the brake disc. After a few taps, you can remove the old brake disc.
5. Install new brake disc. After aligning the hole of the new brake disc with the hole on the bearing, gently tap the inner side of the brake disc with a hammer to completely fix it on the bearing;
6. Install the brake caliper. Install the brake caliper in the original position, tighten the two fixing screws, and use the rotating bearing to observe whether there is abnormal noise during rotation.
How many millimeters is the wear limit of automobile brake disc?
Wear limit of automobile brake disc:
1. Abnormal metal friction noise occurs during braking. Because the new raw material structure is mostly iron, the car is not used for a long time, or it is easy to rust and age when braking in cloudy and rainy weather. Stepping on the brake at this time will be accompanied by a sound similar to metal friction. If this harsh sound still exists after knowing for a period of time, it indicates that the brake pad has exceeded the limit, and the limit signs on both sides have directly rubbed the brake disc, At this time, the brake pad must be replaced immediately;
2. Check the thickness wear of the brake pad. Generally, the thickness of the new brake pad is about 1.5cm. With the gradual thinning of the brake pad thickness, the braking performance will also decline significantly. When the brake pads are worn to only 0.5cm, you need to remind yourself to check them often. If the brake line is strange to only 0.3cm, you must replace it in time. This is the extreme moment when the brake pad is most afraid of replacement, and there may be brake failure;
3. It takes more than two years to brake. When the brake pads are wrapped, there will be a feeling of blockage on both sides of the car's brake pads. The braking becomes slow. We need to step on the brake harder to achieve the previous braking effect. If you find that the brake becomes soft when you step on the brake, the braking distance becomes longer, and you can't stop, you should check whether the brake pads need to be replaced, It should be noted that if you are a novice or often drive in the urban area, the wear degree of the brake pads should be higher or faster, and you must check them in time.
1. Solid brake disc
A solid brake disc is a metal disc used for braking. This kind of brake disc has simple structure and low price. However, the heat dissipation effect is poor, so the thermal braking effect is relatively poor
2. General ventilation type
The general ventilation type is improved on the basis of the solid brake disc. The heat dissipation performance has been enhanced and the braking effect is more stable. At present, most cars use this kind of brake disc.
3. Porous brake disc
The porous brake disc has better cooling performance, can shorten the braking distance and has more stable braking effect. It is generally suitable for high-end vehicles.
4. Scribed brake disc
The dust and debris attached to the brake disc can be discharged. When the road is wet in rainy days, the rain can also be discharged, so that the braking performance of the car will not be affected by too much rain on the brake disc.
5. Ceramic composite brake disc
It is made of a mixture of carbon fiber, graphite and silicon. Whether hot braking or cold braking, it has better braking performance and longer service life. It is generally used in high-end cars or high-end sports cars.
When replacing the brake pads, pay attention to:
1. The depth of the friction groove at the edge of the brake disc. If the depth is large, the brake pad needs to be polished and chamfered to prevent abnormal noise.
2. When installing the brake pad, the friction material should be in contact with the brake disc. If it is installed reversely, the back plate is in contact with the brake disc. There will be no brake or abnormal brake noise when installed.
3. New brake pads with screws and accessories must be replaced with new parts, because the new screws have thread glue to prevent the screws from loosening.
4. After the replacement of the brake pad, step on the brake with several feet, and check the brake oil level after stepping hard. Only when the oil level is normal can the vehicle be ignited and driven. Moreover, when driving, you should step on more brakes to make the brake pads and brake discs fully run in, and the braking effect is the best.
|1 pair caliper||Cp8520 brake caliper|
|1 set 8520 pads||4 pcs brake pads|
|1 pair brake disc||Grey cast iron TH250 disc|
|1 pair brake bell||aluminum 6061 T6|
|1 pair bracket||aluminum 6061 T6|
|1 pair brake line||35 to 75cm|