|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Box Size 45*45*45cm|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T,paypal|
|Supply Ability:||600 sets per Month|
|Item Name:||GT6 Brake Caliper||Caliper Pots:||Six Pots|
|Caliper Material:||Aluminum Cast||Disc Material:||Cast Iron|
|Center Cap Bracket:||Aluminum||Caliper Color:||Blue Caliper|
BMW 6 Pot Brake Kit,
6 Pot Brake Kit Brembo GT6,
GT6 Brake Caliper
6 Pots Brake Caliper Brembo GT6 Fit 355*32mm Brake Disc For BMW Car
Automobile brake caliper is a kind of caliper device with the functions of decelerating, stopping or maintaining the stop state of moving wheels. It is used in disc brake system. Car brake calipers are roughly divided into three colors: red, yellow and black.
Yellow brake caliper
1. Yellow brake calipers are applied to ceramic brakes;
2. Porsche composite carbon ceramic brake system is made of carbon fiber ceramic composite material, which is resistant to high temperature and strong pressure. It is the top brake system of Porsche and needs to be optional.
Red brake caliper
1. Red brake calipers are used for high-performance brakes. The main feature is to increase the size of the brake disc, which is generally carried in high-power versions;
2. Brembo is synonymous with high-performance braking system. Ferrari, Porsche and Maserati all take Brembo as the Royal brake brand of their products.
3. Brake calipers of mingjue 6: the front calipers are p40ns red big four piston calipers with 355x28mm scribed split disc; The rear caliper is equipped with 355x12mm scribed lines to increase the split disc;
4. Mingjue 6 brake caliper is four piston, and the braking distance is 40m.
Black brake caliper
1. It is used on ordinary cars and high-performance calipers;
2. The silver brake caliper is an upgraded version of the black brake caliper, which is generally used on the upgraded version of the entry-level model and also on the medium-level model;
Domestic brake caliper brands include Bosch, masuma, FERODO, Trina Solar, Jinhong, Jinqilin, etc.
The brake caliper is a component that applies force to the brake disc. The hydraulic pressure generated by the brake master cylinder finally acts on the piston inside the caliper. After the piston expands, it will push the brake pad towards the brake disc.
Steps for installing automobile brake caliper:
1. Install the brake caliper on the vehicle, and then tighten the fixing bolts to the specified torque;
2. Install the brake hose on the brake caliper and tighten the connecting bolts to the specified torque;
3. Add new brake fluid and exhaust the brake pipeline regularly;
4. Check the rotation resistance of the front disc brake;
5. Finally, install the tire.
|Product Name||6-pots caliper|
|Max Working Pressure||13.7MPa|
|Assembly Plate Bore Distance||200mm|
|Brake disc Dia.||355mm|
|Caliper Color||Blue Caliper|