|Place of Origin:||china|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pair|
|Price:||factory direct price|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work day|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union,paypal|
|Position:||6 Position||Application:||Auto Brake Part|
|Fit Wheel Size:||18/19/20/21/22 Inch||Calipers Color:||Matte Gray-Green|
|Quality:||100% Tested||Caliper Material:||Aluminum|
6 Position Car Brake Caliper,
GT6 Car Brake Caliper
Jekit Car Big Brake Caliper GT6 Matte Gray-Green Logo Customized
|Product name||6 pot brake kit|
|For Disc Size||355*32mm/362*32mm/380*34mm/405*34mm|
|For Bell Type||Customized|
Vortex in the form of rapid cooling ,improve 40% of the braking effect
and brake friction performance.
|Full set included||
1 pair brake caliper/1 pair brake disc with center cap and bracket/
1 pair brake line/1 set brake pads
Caliper brake principle
Use the brake calipers to control the two brake pads to clamp the brake discs on the wheels. When the brake pad clamps the disc, friction occurs between the two. When a car is driving on wet or icy low-friction roads, if excessive braking occurs, the wheels will be locked by the braking device and lose grip, causing the vehicle to lose its ability to control its direction.
In order to enable the vehicle to effectively control the forward direction on such dangerous roads, the ABS "anti-lock braking system" was developed. The increasingly powerful ABS "anti-lock braking system" can also allow TCS-TractionControlSystem "tracking control system" and VSC-VehicleStabilityControl "vehicle stability control system" (equivalent to ESP) to control the Tracking performance when driving, and control the stability of the vehicle when cornering. Drum brakes have been used in automobiles for nearly a century, but due to its reliability and powerful braking force, drum brakes are still installed on many models (mostly used on the rear wheels). Drum brakes use hydraulic pressure to push the brake pads installed in the brake drum outwards, causing the brake pads to rub against the inner surface of the brake drum that rotates with the wheels to produce a braking effect. The inner surface of the brake drum of the drum brake is the position where the brake device generates the braking torque. Under the condition of obtaining the same braking torque, the diameter of the brake drum of the drum brake device can be much smaller than the brake disc of the disc brake. Therefore, in order to obtain powerful braking force, large-sized vehicles with heavy load can only install drum brakes in the limited space of the rim.
1. Disc brakes have better heat dissipation than drum brakes, and they are less likely to cause brake degradation and brake failure when the brakes are continuously stepped on.
2. The size change of the brake disc after being heated does not increase the stroke of the brake pedal.
3. The disc brake system responds quickly and can do high-frequency braking actions, so it is more in line with the needs of the ABS system.
4. Disc brakes do not have the automatic braking effect of drum brakes, so the braking force of the left and right wheels is relatively even.
5. Because the brake disc has better drainage, it can reduce the situation of poor braking due to water or sand.
6. Compared with drum brakes, disc brakes are simple in structure and easy to maintain.
JKGT6 355*32mm fit for 18 inch rim ;
JKGT6 362*32mm fit for 19 inch rim ;
JKGT6 380*34mm fit for 20 inch rim ;
JKGT6 405*34mm fit for 21 inch rim ;
JKGT6 disc or bell size and color and style is customized. welcome to contact customer service.
Please provide the car model and Vin code and rim size to the customer service.Welcome your consultation, our customer service will offer you the most professional consultation and the most enthusiastic service.