|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Brembo 19z|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Box Size 45*45*45cm|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union/Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||600 sets Every Month|
|Item Name:||Brembo 19Z Brake||Caliper Pots:||6 Piston|
|Disc Size:||370*36mm||Caliper Material:||6061 Aluminum|
|Fit Wheel:||20 Rim||Disc Material:||Grey Cast Iron|
|Center Cap Bracket:||6061 Alloy||Caliper Color:||Orange|
20 Rim Big Brake Kit,
Brembo 19Z Big Brake Kit,
6061 Aluminum 6 Pot Brake Kit
Big Brake Kit Brembo 19Z 370*36mm Drilled Slots Disc Logo Customized
Brake System Maintenance
If there is always a shortage of brake fluid for a long period of time and you are always adding it, then it is obvious that your brake system is faulty and you should check it. The color of the brake fluid will also warn you. The brake fluid should not be too dark or burnt. If this is the case, then there is a problem, but this does not happen often. The brake system is extremely important to the safety of the car. Always check the oil level of the brake oil can. When the oil level is below the lower limit, it should be added to the upper limit in time. In addition, because the brake fluid itself is highly hygroscopic, after a period of use, the brake fluid will absorb too much moisture in the surrounding air and cause the boiling point of the brake fluid to decrease. When the brake fluid is boiling, it will cause the brakes to lock or lock. Failures such as failure, therefore, the brake fluid must be replaced regularly. After the brake fluids of different brands are mixed, they may react or corrode the brake system. The brake fluid of the same brand must be replaced when replacing. Brake pads are parts of the brake system that are prone to wear. Frequent check of the degree of wear is required. If the degree of wear exceeds the limit required by the manufacturer, it must be replaced.
The maintenance of the brake system is often neglected by car owners, which is likely to cause brake failure due to sudden failure. Therefore, the maintenance technician reminds the car owner that only regular maintenance and maintenance of the brake system can ensure the normal operation of the brake system and thus ensure driving safety.
1. Replace the brake pads. Usually we use the brake warning light on the dashboard as the basis for judging whether or not to replace the brake shoes, but this is the final bottom line. Some cars only turn on the warning light when the brake shoes have been completely worn. , The metal base of the brake pads and the brake discs are already in a state of iron grinding, and you will see bright iron cuts on the tires near the edge of the rim. Therefore, every time you enter the factory for maintenance, you must check whether the brake pads can be used, and replace the brake pads that are close to the bottom line of life.
2. Daily maintenance of the brake system. Clean, high-quality brake fluid is the basis for safety and good brake system performance. You should buy a brake fluid of better quality on the market. All drained brake fluid should be discarded.
Methods of maintenance
Method: Use compressed air to clean the brake system or not clean, and then use butter to lubricate the cylinder pin and brake pads.
1. Use a professional brake disc cleaner, shake the liquid in the tank well before use, and spray it directly on the parts that need to be cleaned until the dust and oil stains are completely removed. Wipe it with a clean towel without leaving any dust or residual liquid.
2. Use professional brake cylinder guide pin lubricant, wear single-finger gloves, and evenly apply the product on the brake cylinder guide pin surface and guide pin groove. Do not mix with other mineral lubricants.
3. Use a professional brake pad high-temperature protective agent, wear single-finger gloves, and evenly apply the product on the back of the brake pad and the sliding grooves at both ends of the brake pad.
4. Use a professional high temperature resistant anti-seize lubricant, wear single-finger gloves, and evenly apply the product on the metal contact surface between each tire screw rod and the tire bell and the wheel hub.
|Item Name||Brembo 19Z Brake System|
|Fit Wheel||Rim 20|
|Caliper Pot||6 Pot|
|For Car wheel||For Front|