|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Box Size 45*45*45cm|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union/Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||600 sets Every Month|
|Item Name:||Disc Center Hat With Bracket||Application:||Custom According To Car Modle|
|Disc Size:||355x22/370x22||Fit Wheel:||Rear|
|Center Cap Bracket:||Aluminum 6061 / 7075||Color:||Black /Red/Yellow/Custom Color|
|Center Hat Type:||Original / Flower /floating|
370x22 Disc Center Cap,
20 Inch Disc Center Cap,
Tesla Disc Center Cap
370x22 Disc Center Cap For Tesla 20 Inch Rear Wheel Brake Parts
Matrial: Grey cast iron HT250
Disc size : 330x10/330x12/355x12/355x22/370x22
Applications: Street driving, car front wheels
Jekit has four different designs.
1. Pattern: unique nest fan diversion design, reducing weight by 35% and increasing heat dissipation area by 30%.
2. Original: round design, light weight.
3. With drum joint: generally applicable to the rear wheel of automobile.
4. Floating style, floating design, lighter weight, 50% increase in heat dissipation area, effectively improve heat dissipation effect and reduce jitter.
Material: Aerial 6061 Aluminum Alloy
Craft: By Forging
Material: Inside special rubber; Outside wrapped with steel cover knitted by steel wires
|Item Name||Brake Disc with Center Cap and bracket|
|Disc Size||355x22 / 370x22 mm|
|Disc type/Center type||J hook/Drilled/Grooved/Slot straight lines/custom disc type
Round/Flower/Floating/Custom design center cap
|What data need to make center bell||Disc diameter/thickness/PCD/Locating edge/Depth|
|Full set included||
1 pair brake caliper/1 pair brake disc with center cap and bracket/
1 pair brake line/1 set brake pads
How to judge that the brake disc needs to be replaced?
1. Observe the brake disc warning light to judge: normally, the brake disc indicator light is off. When the brake disc is faulty or excessively worn, the light will be on and off after repair. When the warning light is on, the brake disc has been worn to the limit, and the braking effect has decreased, which greatly affects the driving safety. Therefore, we suggest to regularly check the wear condition of the brake disc to see whether it can be used, rather than just trust the warning light.
2. Check the thickness of the brake disc: most brake disc products have wear indicators, that is, three small pits will be distributed on the disc surface. Measure the depth of the small pit with a vernier caliper, which is 1.5mm. In other words, the total wear depth on both sides of the brake disc reaches 3mm. In case of quasi wear and complete wear as shown in the figure below, we recommend replacing the brake disc in time
3. Listen to the sound: if the light braking is accompanied by the silky sound or roar of "iron rubbing iron" (it may also be the effect of running in of the brake pad at the beginning of installation), the brake pad must be replaced immediately. Because the limit marks on both sides of the brake pad have directly rubbed the brake disc, it proves that the brake pad has exceeded the limit.
Disc brake construction
The brake rotor (disc) which rotates with the wheel, is clamped by brake pads (friction material) fitted to the caliper from both sides with pressure from the piston(s) (pressure mechanism) and decelerates the disc rotation, thereby slowing down and stopping the
How disc brakes work
When the driver steps on the brake pedal, the power is amplified by the brake booster (servo system) and changed into a hydraulic pressure (oil-pressure) by the master cylinder. The pressure reaches the brakes on the wheels via tubing filled with brake oil (brake fluid). The delivered pressure pushes the pistons on the brakes of the four wheels. The pistons in turn press the brake pads, which are friction material, against the brake rotors which rotate with the wheels. The pads clamp on the rotors from both sides and decelerate the wheels, thereby slowing down and stopping the vehicle.
Brake rotors of disc brakes rotate with the wheels, and brake pads, which are fitted to the brake calipers, clamp on these rotors to stop or decelerate the wheels. sThe brake pads pushing against the rotors generate friction, which transforms kinetic energy into a thermal energy.
Introduction to retrofitting centre cap and caliper holder
The center cap and caliper bracket are the components connecting the modified caliper to the vehicle. Each set of center cap and caliper bracket is customized according to the model, caliper model and disc data. Therefore, if you want the whole set of brakes to be perfectly installed in the wheel, the data requirements for the center cap and caliper support need to be very accurate.
Material classification (center hat and bracket )
Jekit's center cap and caliper support are mainly made of the following materials: aluminum alloy 6061-T6, aluminum alloy t-7075 and 45 steel.
Aluminum alloy has the characteristics of high strength, light weight and good heat dissipation. For the braking system, aluminum alloy has great advantages, so aluminum alloy is used in most cases.
6061-T6: aluminum alloy element accounts for 97.9%, magnesium element accounts for 1%, silicon element accounts for 0.6%, and 0.28% copper and 0.2% chromium are added.
T-7075: the main aluminum and zinc metal elements account for 90% and 5.6% respectively, while magnesium accounts for 2.5%, copper accounts for 1.6%, chromium accounts for 0.23%, and finally the rest are silicon, manganese, titanium and other metal elements.
Generally speaking, the strength of 7075 aluminum alloy is higher than that of 6061 aluminum alloy, which is mainly because the content of aluminum alloy in 7075 aluminum alloy is nearly 8% less than that in 6061.
45 steel is generally applied to supports with limited data. (for example, there are few threads and the length is short. The whole strength needs to be guaranteed, which can not be achieved by aluminum alloy)