|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Price:||Factory direct price|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union,paypal|
|Supply Ability:||999set/a month|
|Product Name:||6 Pot Brake Kit||Color:||Black|
|Caliper Material:||Aluminum||Fitted Disc:||410*36mm|
|Application:||Auto Part||Disc Material:||Grey Cast Iron HT250|
|Bell Type:||Full Floating||Bell Bracket Material:||6061 T6 Alloy|
Aluminum 6 Pot Brake Kit 410*36mm,
6 Pot Brake Kit T6 Alloy,
Black drilled and slotted rotors 410*36mm
Jekit 6 Pot Big Brake Kit Black Caliper Drilled Slots 410*36mm Disc
|Item Name||6 pot big brake kit|
|Fit for||22 inch wheel|
|Disc type||drilled slots|
Vortex in the form of rapid cooling ,improve 40% of the braking effect
and brake friction performance.
|Full set included||
1 pair brake caliper/1 pair brake disc with center cap and bracket/
1 pair brake line/1 set brake pads/1 set floating bolts
Maintenance method of brake kit
If there is always a shortage of brake fluid for a long period of time and you are always adding it, then it is obvious that your brake system is faulty and you should check it. The color of the brake fluid will also warn you. The brake fluid should not be too dark or burnt. If this is the case, then there is a problem, but this does not happen often. The brake system is extremely important to the safety of the car. Always check the oil level of the brake oil can. When the oil level is below the lower limit, it should be added to the upper limit in time. In addition, because the brake fluid itself has strong moisture absorption, after a period of use, the brake fluid will absorb too much moisture in the surrounding air and cause the boiling point of the brake fluid to decrease. When the brake fluid is boiling, it will cause the brakes to lock or lock. Failures such as failure, therefore, the brake fluid must be replaced regularly. After the brake fluids of different brands are mixed, they may react or corrode the brake system. The brake fluid of the same brand must be replaced when replacing. Brake pads are parts of the brake system that are prone to wear. Frequently check the degree of wear. If the degree of wear exceeds the limit required by the manufacturer, it must be replaced.
The maintenance of the brake system is often neglected by the car owner, which is likely to cause the brake to fail due to sudden failure. Therefore, the maintenance technician reminds the owner that only regular maintenance and maintenance of the brake system can ensure the normal operation of the brake system and thus ensure driving safety.
1. Replace the brake pads. Usually we use the brake warning light on the dashboard as the basis for judging whether or not to replace the brake shoes, but this is the final bottom line. Some cars only turn on the warning light when the brake shoes have been completely worn out. , The metal base of the brake pads and the brake discs are already in a state of iron grinding, and you will see bright iron cuts on the tires near the edge of the rim. Therefore, every time you enter the factory for maintenance, you must check whether the brake pads can be used, and replace the brake pads that are close to the bottom line of life.
2. Daily maintenance of the brake system. Clean, high-quality brake fluid is the basis for safety and good brake system performance. You should buy a brake fluid of better quality on the market. All drained brake fluid should be discarded.
Methods of maintenance
Method: Use compressed air to clean the brake system or not clean, and then use butter to lubricate the cylinder pin and brake pads.
1. Use a professional brake disc cleaner, shake the liquid in the tank well before use, and spray directly on the parts that need to be cleaned until the dust and oil stains are completely removed, wipe it with a clean towel, leaving no dust and residual liquid.
2. Use professional brake cylinder guide pin lubricant, wear single-finger gloves, and evenly apply the product on the brake cylinder guide pin surface and guide pin groove. Do not mix with other mineral lubricants.
3. Use a professional brake pad high temperature protection agent, wear single-finger gloves, and evenly apply the product on the back of the brake pad and the sliding grooves at both ends of the brake pad.
4. Use professional high temperature resistant anti-seize lubricant, wear single-finger gloves, and evenly apply the product on the metal contact surface between each tire screw rod and tire bell and wheel hub.