|Place of Origin:||china|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||Factory direct price|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union，paypal|
|Product Name:||Auto Brake Discs||Disc Diameter:||390mm|
|Disc Size:||36mm||Fit For:||21 Rim Size|
|Type:||J Hook Floating||Disc Area:||D72|
|Fit For Wheel:||Front Wheel||Caliper:||AP8520/AP8521|
AP8521 Auto Brake Discs,
Audi RS3 Auto Brake Discs
Jekit Auto Brake Disc 390*36mm J Hook Floating Disc Bell For Audi RS3
It is not necessary to replace the brake pad when replacing the brake disc. If the brake pad is still very thick, you can replace the brake disc without replacing the brake pad. Generally speaking, the brake disc needs to be replaced only once after replacing the brake pad twice. When it is found that the groove depth on both sides of the brake disc exceeds 3mm or the edge of the brake disc becomes sharp, it needs to be replaced in time.
The correct way to replace the brake disc is as follows:
1. Check the wear of the brake disc. In normal maintenance, the brake disc does not have to be replaced. Judge whether to replace the brake disc according to the actual situation. There is a notch of more than 3mm on the brake disc, so the brake disc can be replaced;
2. Remove the front wheel tires. To replace the brake disc, you need to remove the two front wheel tires. You can see that the round plate is the car brake disc;
3. Remove the screws fixing the customized Tong. The brake disc is installed on the front wheel bearing, and the brake caliper is fixed outside. Remove the two 18 screws on the wrong Brake and take down the brake caliper. Because there is an oil pipe connection on the brake caliper, it should be put down slowly to prevent the oil pipe from breaking;
4. Remove the old brake disc. The old brake disc is installed on the front wheel bearing, which will produce rust on the bearing and brake disc. At this time, you can knock from the back of the brake disc with a hammer, and turn the brake disc while knocking, so that all surfaces of the brake disc can be knocked. After several knocks, you can remove the old brake disc;
5. Install a new brake disc. After aligning the eyes of the new brake disc with the eyes on the bearing, gently tap the inside of the brake disc with a hammer to completely fix it on the bearing;
6. Install the brake caliper. Install the brake caliper according to the original position, tighten the two fixing screws, and use the rotating bearing to check whether there is abnormal sound when rotating.
If you need a complete modified caliper kit,Please contact customer service,
1. What Car? What year?
2. Wheel hub size? For example, 18-inch 19-inch
3. Modified wheel hub or original wheel hub?
4.Can you give me the Chassis number or frame number(VIN number)?
|Product Name||Auto Brake Discs|
|Fit For Wheel size||21 inch rim|