|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union,Paypal, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||600 sets Per Month|
|Item Name:||Auto Brake Disc||Disc Size:||362x32mm|
|Disc Materials:||Grey Cast Iron HT250||Use:||For Street|
|Disc Style:||ARC||For Car:||Many Car Model|
|Wheel Rim:||18inch||Front Rear:||Front|
Ventilation Auto Brake Discs,
Auto Brake Discs 362x32mm,
HT250 slotted rotor disc
Front Wheel Brake Disc Rotors 362x32mm Ventilation Slot Brake Disc
WHEN TO REPLACE BRAKE ROTORS
The timing for replacement of the brake rotors depends on the automaker’s standards and your habits as a driver. An inspection at Firestone Complete Auto Care can determine whether it’s time to get new brake rotors.If your car begins pulsating or wobbling during braking, or your brakes begin squealing, screeching, or squeaking, let the professionals at Firestone Complete Auto Care inspect your entire brake system, including your brake rotors.
HOW LONG DO BRAKE ROTORS LAST?
Brake rotors can last 15,000 to 70,000 miles. However, brake rotors' actual lifespan depends on several factors, such as your driving style and your vehicle.
BRAKE ROTOR RESURFACING
In some cases, brake rotors can be resurfaced rather than being replaced. When rotors are resurfaced, some of the metal is removed to bring back a smooth, even braking surface.However, resurfacing won’t work if the rotors have become too thin. They also can’t be resurfaced if there’s been too much damage, such as severe cracking or grooving.A Firestone Complete Auto Care professional can determine whether your rotors can be resurfaced or need to be replaced
How to judge that the brake disc needs to be replaced?
1. Observe the brake disc warning light to judge: normally, the brake disc indicator light is off. When the brake disc is faulty or excessively worn, the light will be on and off after repair. When the warning light is on, the brake disc has been worn to the limit, and the braking effect has decreased, which greatly affects the driving safety. Therefore, we suggest to regularly check the wear condition of the brake disc to see whether it can be used, rather than just trust the warning light.
2. Check the thickness of the brake disc: most brake disc products have wear indicators, that is, three small pits will be distributed on the disc surface. Measure the depth of the small pit with a vernier caliper, which is 1.5mm. In other words, the total wear depth on both sides of the brake disc reaches 3mm. In case of quasi wear and complete wear as shown in the figure below, we recommend replacing the brake disc in time.
3. Listen to the sound: if the light braking is accompanied by the silky sound or roar of "iron rubbing iron" (it may also be the effect of running in of the brake pad at the beginning of installation), the brake pad must be replaced immediately. Because the limit marks on both sides of the brake pad have directly rubbed the brake disc, it proves that the brake pad has exceeded the limit.
The methods and precautions for replacing the brake disc are as follows:
1. Check the wear of the brake disc. In normal maintenance, the brake disc does not have to be replaced. Judge whether to replace the brake disc according to the actual situation. The brake disc has a notch of more than 3mm, and the brake disc can be replaced;
2. Remove the front wheel tires. To replace the brake disc, remove the two front wheel tires. You can see that the round plate is the car brake disc;
3. Remove the screws securing the Tong. The brake disc is installed on the front wheel bearing, and the brake caliper is fixed outside. Remove the two 18 screws on the wrong brake caliper and remove the brake caliper. Because there is an oil pipe connection on the brake caliper, it should be put down slowly to prevent the oil pipe from breaking;
4. Remove the old brake disc. The old brake disc is installed on the front wheel bearing, and rust will be generated on the bearing and brake disc. At this time, you can knock from the back of the brake disc with a hammer and rotate the brake disc while knocking, so that all surfaces of the brake disc can be knocked. After several knocks, you can remove the old brake disc;
5. Install a new brake disc. After aligning the eyes of the new brake disc with the eyes on the bearing, gently tap the inside of the brake disc with a hammer to completely fix it on the bearing;
6. Install the brake caliper. Install the brake caliper according to the original position, tighten the two fixing screws, and use the rotating bearing to check whether there is abnormal sound when rotating.
|Brake Disc Size: 362*32mm|
PCD 215.9-12*6.5mm. Locating edge 195mm.Friction surface 61mm