|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Box Size 45*45*45cm|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union/Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||600 sets Every Month|
|Item Name:||Car Brake Bracket||Car Model:||Megane|
|Disc Size:||370*36mm||Fit Wheel:||Front Wheel|
|Bracket Material:||6061 Alloy||Bracket Color:||Sliver|
|Caliper Model:||CP9665||Car Brake Bracket:||CNC Machine|
CP9665 Car Brake Bracket,
Megane RS4 Car Brake Bracket
Jekit Custom Purple Car Brake Bracket Aluminum Caliper Adapter
The car brake bracket (also known as caliper adapter) is to connect and fix the brake caliper, which needs to be specially designed for special vehicles. Most of them are of equal design. Some products will be marked with the front and rear directions, but the left and right fixed directions are not marked. During installation, some people found that the installation could not be carried out according to previous experience. They thought it was the design problem of the product itself, so they carried out destruction and transformation. In fact, most of the genuine bridge positions are accurately calculated, so we must first determine whether the installation position is correct.
The main function of the bracket is to link the caliper to the horn and fix the caliper! The closed bridge positions of each vehicle are matched together, but according to the different data design, there are four ways to link the bridge positions, 9501/9502/9503/9504 ! (generally, if the caliper cannot be installed on the brake disc due to any installation method, you can change other installation methods of the axle position, or directly consult the supplier!)
How to install brake caliper
1. Check whether the replaced brake pads are genuine accessories (i.e. supporting products), whether the integrity of the product packaging, anti-counterfeiting marks and packaging marks are consistent with the marks on the brake pads, and whether the product model is consistent with the contents of the certificate.
2. Before lifting the vehicle, open the cover containing brake oil and loosen the tire screws diagonally. If a simple jack is used for support, the jack shall be well supported and the wheels without replacing the brake pads shall be reinforced. Remove the tire, loosen the fastening screw of the clamp body, check the screw and the sliding guide rod of the clamp, remove the sediment and oil on it, and apply lubricating oil for maintenance.
3. Remove the old brake pad and check the wear degree of the brake disc to see if there is any groove or mess. In case of severe wear (3mm deep on one side), replace the brake disc with a new one, with a cycle of 80000-120000 km. Otherwise, the wear of the newly replaced brake pad will be accelerated, and the direction will shake during braking, and the braking force is too small.
4. The inner and outer brake pads shall be fitted properly, and the new brake pads shall be installed separately. Install the accessories and fasten the clamp body. Before tightening the tong body, use a tool (or special tool) to push the plug on the Tong back to facilitate the installation of the Tong in place. If the brake pad on the drum brake needs to be replaced, it is recommended to go to a professional maintenance factory for professional operation to avoid errors.
5. After the brake is installed, the tire should be reset. When installing the tire screw, tighten it diagonally, which is conducive to protecting the tire and brake hub. At the same time, check whether the wear of the tread and edge is normal. It is best that the left and right wheels can be replaced regularly, which will help to prolong the service life of the tire. Before driving out of position, apply force to step on the brake until you feel that the brake has returned to the ideal state, and then you can drive out of position normally.
|Item Name||car brake bracket||Color||Sliver|
|Material||6061 T6 alloy||Certificate||ISO9001|
|Car Make||Megane RS||Place of Origin||China factory|