|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Box Size 45*45*45cm|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union/Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||600 sets Every Month|
|Item Name:||Auto Brake Disc||Application:||Front/Rear Wheel|
|Disc Diameter:||330mm||Disc Thickness:||28mm|
|Center Cap Material:||Aluminum Center||Center Bell Color:||Black Anodized|
|Center Hat Type:||Floating Bell|
Clio RS MK3 Auto Brake Discs,
J Hook Auto Brake Discs
Auto Brake Disc 330*28mm J Hook Floating Disc Bell For Clio RS MK3
According to the structure, the brake disc is divided into solid brake disc and ventilation disc. The solid brake disc is a metal disc used for braking and has no special structure. The ventilation disc is divided into two forms: marking disc and perforated disc. The functions of the two treatment methods are to improve the cooling performance of the brake disc, reduce its heat attenuation and provide better braking capacity.
The brake disc can be divided into carbon fiber ceramic brake disc and metal brake disc according to different materials. However, due to the high manufacturing cost of carbon fiber ceramic brake disc and the poor braking force at low temperature, although it has excellent heat attenuation resistance, it is still not selected by most vehicles. In order to increase the heat attenuation resistance, some manufacturers also treated the metal brake disc with carbon fiber to improve its ability in this regard, and avoid the poor low-temperature performance of carbon fiber ceramic material
The brake disc must be used for braking, and its braking force comes from the brake caliper. Generally speaking, the brake caliper is the part where the inner brake piston pump is fixed, and the outer side is a caliper structure. The inner brake pad is fixed on the piston pump, and the outer brake pad is fixed on the outer part of the caliper. The piston pushes the inner brake pad through the pressure from the brake oil pipe, At the same time, the caliper is pulled by the reaction force to make the outer brake pad inward. Both are pressed against the brake disc at the same time, and the braking force is generated by the friction between the brake disc and the inner and outer brake pads. In this process, the driving piston depends on the brake fluid, that is, hydraulic oil. This is assisted by the engine
For the hand brake, the cable is used to forcibly pull the brake pads through a lever structure mechanism to compress them with the brake disc, so as to generate braking force
Advantages of disc brake
1. The heat dissipation of disc brake is better than that of drum brake. When continuously stepping on the brake, it will not cause brake recession and brake failure.
2. The change of the size of the brake disc after heating does not increase the stroke of stepping on the brake pedal.
3. The disc brake system responds quickly and can do high-frequency braking action, so it is more in line with the requirements of ABS system.
4. Disc brake has no automatic braking effect of drum brake, so the braking force of left and right wheels is relatively average.
5. Due to the better drainage of the brake disc, the situation of poor braking caused by water or sediment can be reduced.
6. Compared with drum brake, disc brake has simple structure and easy maintenance.
Disadvantages of disc brake
1. Because there is no automatic braking effect of drum brake, the braking force of disc brake is lower than that of drum brake.
2. The friction area between the brake pad and the brake disc of the disc brake is smaller than that of the drum brake, so that the braking force is also smaller.
3. In order to improve the disadvantages of the above disc brake, it is necessary to step on force or oil pressure. Therefore, the brake disc with larger diameter must be used, or the oil pressure of the brake system must be increased to improve the braking force.
4. The handbrake device is not easy to install. Some models with disc brakes on the rear wheels are equipped with a set of drum brake handbrake mechanism for this purpose.
5. The wear of brake pads is large, so the replacement frequency may be high.
|Item Name||Auto brake discs 330*28mm|
|Disc material||Grey cast iron|
|Disc type/Center type||Black Floating center bell|
|Car Model||Clio RS MK3|
|Fit Wheel rim size||