|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Box Size 45*45*45cm|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union/Paypal, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||600sets per Month|
|Disc Size:||330*32||Fit Wheel:||Rim 17/18|
|Disc Material:||Grey Cast Iron HT250||Weight:||14kg|
|Type:||Drill/groove/J Hook/dragon Slot||Color:||Custom|
Iron 250 Front Auto Brake Discs,
Custom 330x32 Auto Brake Discs
Jekit brake disc custom 330x32 with iron 250 meterial for the front
|Item Name||330x32 disc|
|Disc type||J hook/Drilled/Grooved/Slot straight lines/custom disc type|
|For Wheel size||Rim 17/18 inch|
Abnormal brake noise
1. There are sand and other foreign matters between the brake pad and the brake disc. These foreign matters will increase the friction of the brake pad and cause a nourishing sound during braking. In this case, it is necessary to clean the foreign matters in time, and the sound will disappear.
2. If the sound is dull, it is a problem with the brake caliper, such as the movable pin is worn and the spring plate falls off.
3. The braking of the car after wading will also cause abnormal noise.
4. The brake pad is excessively worn, resulting in leakage of fixed points of friction materials and abnormal noise caused by friction with brake disc or brake helmet.
Abnormal noise and scream of low-speed braking: the first thing to check is that the brake pads are running out (alarm pad sounds). If the brake pads are used up, a new pair of brake pads needs to be replaced for a long time. Usually, there will be an alarm iron pin on the brake pads. When the brake pads are worn to a certain extent, the iron pin will rub against the brake disc, so there will be metal friction screams; if it is a new pad, check whether there are foreign objects clamped between the brake discs and pads.
The brake pad is a worn-out part of the whole vehicle. The use frequency and use habits of different car owners make the replacement of the brake pad unlike the engine oil filter, which can simply put forward replacement suggestions through mileage. Therefore, the vehicle braking system has its own set of alarm system to warn the owner to replace the brake pads.
In fact, the replacement cycle of brake pads is not fixed, which depends on the road conditions of the vehicle and the frequency and strength of the driver stepping on the brake pedal. Generally speaking, the loss of the front brake pad is greater than that of the rear wheel. The service life of the front brake pad is about 30000-50000 km and that of the rear brake pad is about 100000-150000 km.
1. When stepping on the brake makes a silky sound, it is recommended to check whether there is any problem with the friction of caliper, brake disc and brake pad.
2. When stepping on the brake makes a harsh sound, in addition to the running in of the new pad, the brake pad should be checked at the first time to see if it is used up or if there are foreign matters. If the brake pad is used up, it should be replaced immediately, and if there are foreign matters, the brake pad should be removed, the foreign matters should be taken out and installed.
3. When stepping on the brake makes a dull sound, you can check whether the brake caliper has the wear of movable pin and the falling off of spring plate. If any, replace it immediately.
4. When stepping on the brake makes a clatter, you should check whether the accessories on the brake pad are loose. The best way is to re reinforce or replace the brake pad.
Due to the rapid increase of vehicle performance and driving speed, disc brake has become the mainstream of the current braking system in order to increase the braking stability of vehicles at high speed.
Because the brake disc of the disc brake is exposed to the air, the disc brake has excellent heat dissipation. When the vehicle makes emergency braking at high speed or brakes for many times in a short time, the braking performance is not easy to decline, which can enable the vehicle to obtain better braking effect and improve the safety of the vehicle.
Moreover, due to the rapid response of the disc brake, it has the ability to make high-frequency braking action. The disc brake uses the static brake disc to clamp the brake disc rotating with the tire to generate friction, so that the wheel rotation speed will be low.