|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Price:||Factory direct price|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union,paypal|
|Supply Ability:||99set/a month|
|Product Name:||8 Pot Brake Kit||Color:||Red Caliper|
|Caliper Material:||Aluminum||Fitted Disc:||380*34mm|
|Application:||Auto Part||Disc Material:||Grey Cast Iron HT250|
|Bell Type:||Normal||Bell Bracket Material:||Aluminum 6061|
20in Wheel 8 Pot Brakes,
Full Floating 8 Pot Brakes,
Aluminum 6061 disc brake caliper bracket
Jekit Big Brake Kit 8 Pot 380mm Disc Full Floating Bell Bracket
The modification steps of brake are as follows:
1, although the brake power provided by cast iron brake discs may not be powered by the alloy material brake disc produced by the awesome factories in Europe, the heat dissipation effect is slightly inferior to that of the perforated brake disc.
2. When choosing the brake, be sure to inform the store of the displacement or hole spacing of your car
3. After the original brake disc was removed, it was compared with the brake disc with a diameter of 330 mm. It was found that the original 280 mm brake disc was only so small.
4. Some rust will be left on the surface of the brake joint, so the joint shall be polished with a grinding wheel at the first time after removing the original brake disc. If it is installed directly without grinding, the brake will shake.
5. After the joint grinding is completed, install the bridge code and install the brake disc. There is a small bottle like eyedrops in the box. When I asked, I knew it was thread oil to prevent looseness.
6. Use an Allen wrench to install the caliper onto the axle code. It is recommended to replace a set of wheel hub products with smaller et value while replacing the brake.
7. After the steel throat is installed, there is both brake oil and air in the brake pipeline. If you drive away directly, the air bubble in the pipeline will be compressed when you step on the brake, and the brake is equivalent to failure.
8. Connect the rubber tube to the oil drain port of the caliper, and a small worker keeps stepping on the brake pedal in the car to squeeze out the air in the pipeline until only brake oil is squeezed out.
9. Even if the installation work is completed, it is recommended to step on about 30% of the full force when stepping on the brake every time, so that the oil film on the surface of the brake disc can be worn off slowly, so as to prolong the protection time of the oil film
When refitting the brake, first select the brake strength from the strength. The brake strength depends on the bearing capacity of the vehicle body and the tire friction. If the strength exceeds the tire friction too much, the brake strength will be excessive. If there is no ABS system at this time, the tire will often lock and cannot turn. If the strength is too large, the service life of the frame will be affected (this is required for civilian refitting. For racing, only consider that the car can continue to finish the race)
Secondly, look at the weight and horsepower of the car, then select the brake disc and caliper that can be fully accommodated by the wheel rim, and then select the material model. The clean road surface is wet all the year round, and the ponding road surface is also distinguished from the gravel road surface
Perforated and scribed discs have good heat dissipation performance, expensive price and slightly faster loss. At present, there are approachable metal discs and special material discs, including special alloy discs, ceramic discs and carbon fiber discs, which are expensive and can not be used without competition
Calipers also need to be considered to be fully accommodated by the rim. Generally, they are 2-piston calipers, 4, 6, 8 and other multi piston calipers, which are also divided into large, medium and small pistons, such as small 6-piston calipers. Small piston multi piston calipers have excellent linearity. As the saying goes, slow down at less points, slow down at more points, and slow down faster at more points. With the stroke of the brake, the braking force increases, which makes people feel that there are many large piston calipers The braking explosiveness is good. In many tracks, the braking time is relatively short. If you need a strong burst, you can choose a large piston
In addition, the brake oil circuit of general civil vehicles is rubber hose. Because it is somewhat elastic and has poor high-pressure and high heat capacity, the brake will be more stable after changing the brake steel throat, and it can also bear higher oil pressure to improve the brake strength. Only after refitting the brake master cylinder can it be safe
|Item Name||GT8 Brake Kit|
|Fit Wheel||Rim 20|
|Disc Locating ring||217mm|