|Place of Origin:||china|
|Model Number:||brake disc and bell|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||Factory direct price|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union，paypal|
|Product Name:||Car Brake Disc And Bell||Bell Color:||Available|
|Disc Size:||362*32mm||Bell Material:||Aluminum 7075|
|Disc Material:||Grey Cast Iron TH250||Fit For:||19''|
|Application:||Car Brake Parts||Type:||Full Floating|
20in Wheel J Hook Disc,
J Hook Disc 370*32mm,
20in Wheel Brake Rotor Disc
J Hook Brake Disc 362*32mm With Full Floating Bell For Benz Front Wheel
|Product Name||362*32mm disc and bell|
|Disc Type||J Hook / customized|
|Bell Type||Full Floating|
|Application||Auto Brake Part|
|Package||Neutral Packing 45*45*20cm|
Advantages of disc brakes
The car can drive on the road only because of the rotation of the wheels. What should we do when the car is about to stop? It is impossible for the driver to stretch his foot to the ground to stop the car from moving forward like in the cartoon. At this time, he has to rely on the brake device on the car to slow down and stop the car. The brake device generates friction between the brake pads and the drum or disc, and in the process of friction converts the kinetic energy of the car into heat energy for consumption.
Use the brake calipers to control the two brake pads to clamp the brake discs on the wheels. When the brake pad clamps the disc, friction occurs between the two.
Due to the rapid increase in vehicle performance and driving speed, in order to increase the braking stability of vehicles at high speeds, disc brakes have become the mainstream of current braking systems. Because the disc brake disc of the disc brake is exposed to the air, the disc brake has excellent heat dissipation. When the vehicle brakes suddenly at high speed or brakes repeatedly in a short period of time, the brake performance is less likely to decline, which can be used by the vehicle. Better braking effect to improve the safety of the vehicle.
And because disc brakes respond quickly and have the ability to do high-frequency braking actions, many models use disc brakes with ABS systems, VSC, TCS and other systems to meet the needs of such systems that require fast action.
Mode of action:
As the name implies, disc brakes use stationary brake discs to clamp the brake discs that rotate with the tires to generate friction and reduce the rotation speed of the wheels.
When the brake pedal is stepped on, the piston in the brake master cylinder will be pushed to build up pressure in the brake oil circuit. The pressure is transmitted to the piston of the brake cylinder on the brake caliper via the brake fluid. After the piston of the brake cylinder is under pressure, it will move outward and push the brake pads to clamp the brake disc, causing friction between the brake pads and the brake disc. Reduce the speed of the wheels to slow down or stop the car.
1. Disc brakes have better heat dissipation than drum brakes, and they are less likely to cause brake degradation and brake failure when the brakes are continuously stepped on.
2. The size change of the brake disc after being heated does not increase the stroke of the brake pedal.
3. The disc brake system responds quickly and can do high-frequency braking actions, so it is more in line with the needs of the ABS system.
4. Disc brakes do not have the automatic braking effect of drum brakes, so the braking force of the left and right wheels is relatively even.
5. Because the brake disc has better drainage, it can reduce the situation of poor braking due to water or sand.
6. Compared with drum brakes, disc brakes are simple in structure and easy to maintain.