|Place of Origin:||china|
|Model Number:||bracket and bolts|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pair|
|Price:||Factory direct price|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union，paypal|
|Color:||Customized||Size:||According To The Car Model And Caliper|
|Material:||Iron||Product Inclouding:||A Pair Bracket|
|Bolts Type:||45mm/55mm/65mm/75mm/85mm||Application:||Car Rear Brake Parts|
Iron Brake Caliper Bracket,
Customized Brake Caliper Bracket
Car Front Brake Parts Hard Material Iron Brake Caliper Bracket Customized Type
Appearance and shape: Pure iron is a metallic crystal with silver-white metallic luster, usually gray to gray-black high-purity iron wire color amorphous fine particles or powder.
It has good ductility, electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity.
It has strong ferromagnetism and belongs to magnetic material.
Density : 7.874 g/cm3
Specific heat capacity: 460J/(kg·℃).
Speed of sound in iron: 5120m/s.
Pure iron is soft, but if it is an alloy of iron and other metals or iron doped with impurities, the melting point is usually lowered and the hardness is increased.
Crystal structure: face-centered cubic and body-centered cubic.
The relative atomic mass of iron is 55.85, and the electron arrangement of the ground state atom is: 1s2 2s2 2p6 3s2 3p6 3d64s2.
1. For pharmaceuticals, pesticides, powder metallurgy, thermal hydrogen generators, gel propellants, combustion activators, catalysts, water cleaning adsorbents, sintering activators, powder metallurgy products, various mechanical parts products, cemented carbide material products, etc.
2. Pure iron is used to make iron cores for generators and motors, reduced iron powder is used for powder metallurgy, and steel is used to make machines and tools. In addition, iron and its compounds are also used to make magnets, medicines, inks, pigments, abrasives, etc.
3. Used as reducing agent. For the preparation of iron salts. Also used in the preparation of electronic components.
4. Used as a nutritional supplement (iron fortifier).
5. It is used as a filler for epoxy adhesives in adhesives to prepare casting repair adhesives. Often used as a reducing agent. It has a wide range of uses in the electronics industry, powder metallurgy, and machinery industry. FHY80.23 is mainly used for oil-impregnated bearings. FHY100.25 is mainly used for medium and low density mechanical parts. HFY100.27 is mainly used for high-density mechanical parts.
Iron is also one of the essential elements that make up the human body. There are about 4 to 5 grams of iron in the adult body, of which 72% is in the form of hemoglobin, 3% in the form of myoglobin, 0.2% in the form of other compounds, and the rest is stored as iron. Iron reserves account for about 25%, mainly in the form of ferritin stored in the liver, spleen and bone marrow. Adult intake is 10 ~ 15mg. Pregnant women need 30mg. In 1 month, women lose about twice as much iron as men, and they need copper, cobalt, manganese, and vitamin C to absorb iron. People who need it: Women, especially pregnant women, need to supplement iron, but it should be noted that taking too much iron during pregnancy will cause iron poisoning in the fetus. If you are taking anti-inflammatory drugs or must take daily aspirin, then you need iron supplements. Those who drink black tea or coffee regularly, please note that drinking large amounts of black tea and coffee can hinder the absorption of iron.
Iron is used repeatedly during metabolism. Except for the loss of a certain amount of iron (1 mg/day) by intestinal secretion and excretion and shedding of skin and mucosal epithelium, there is almost no other way of loss.
|Color||Custom oxidation color|
|Package||30*30*10cm Neutral Packing|