|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Box Size 45*45*45cm|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union,Paypal, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||600 sets Per Month|
|Item Name:||8530 Brake Kit||Caliper Pots:||4 Pots|
|Rotor Size:||355*32mm||Caliper Material:||Aluminum|
|Fit Wheel:||Front Wheel||Rotor Material:||Grey Cast Iron G3000|
Car Brake System 4 Pot Caliper,
Full Floating 4 Pot Caliper,
Cast Iron G3000 4 Pot Caliper
Car Brake System 8530 4pot Caliper 355*32mm Full Floating Kit
Compared with drum brakes, disc brakes have many advantages:
(1) The working surface of the disc brake is flat and heat transfer on both sides, the disc is easy to cool when rotating, and it is not easy to deform;
(2) There is no force-assisting effect, the brake performance is less affected by the friction coefficient, and the braking performance is relatively stable;
(3) The thermal expansion of the brake disc along the thickness direction is small, even if the brake disc expands due to high temperature after long-term use, the braking effect will be enhanced;
(4) Small size and quality;
(5) It is easy to realize the automatic adjustment of the gap, and the maintenance is simple;
(6) The efficiency decreases little after immersion in water, and it only needs one or two braking to return to normal.
Floating Caliper Disc Brakes
The caliper of a floating caliper disc brake is generally designed to slide axially relative to the disc. Among them, only the hydraulic cylinder is arranged on the inner side of the brake disc, and the outer brake pad is attached to the caliper body.
FIG. 2 is a schematic structural diagram of a floating caliper disc brake. The brake caliper bracket 3 is fixed on the steering knuckle, and the brake caliper body 1 and the bracket 3 can slide axially along the guide pin 2 . When braking, the piston 8 pushes the movable brake pad 6 (with the friction pad wear alarm device) to the brake disc 4 under the action of the hydraulic pressure p1. At the same time, the reaction force acting on the brake caliper body 1 p2 pushes the brake caliper body to move to the right along the guide pin 2, so that the fixed brake block 5 fixed on the brake caliper body is pressed against the brake disc. Therefore, the friction pads on both sides of the brake disc clamp the brake disc under the action of p1 and p2, so that the braking torque in the opposite direction of movement is generated on the brake disc, which promotes the braking of the car.
Contrary to the fixed-caliper disc brake, the single-side hydraulic cylinder structure of the floating-caliper disc brake does not need to span the oil passage of the brake disc, so not only the axial and radial dimensions are smaller, it may be arranged closer to the wheel hub, but also Brake fluid has less chance of vaporizing from heat.
In addition, the floating caliper disc brake does not need to add a parking brake caliper when it is also used as a service brake and a parking brake. It is only necessary to install some parking brakes near the hydraulic cylinder of the service brake caliper to push the piston of the hydraulic cylinder. Just move the mechanical transmission parts.
|Front brake system|
|Large four piston caliper CP8530 front wheel|
|Full floating type center hub|
|355*32mm brake disc|
|6061 center cap adapter|
|Ceramic brake pad|