|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Pair|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union,Paypal, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||600 sets Per Month|
|Product Name:||Auto Brake Discs||Disc Rotor Size:||380*34mm|
|Center Cap Type:||Floating Bell||Disc Design:||Drilled|
|For Car:||Lexus LX570||Disc Rotor Materials:||HT250 Grey Cast Iron|
|Center Cap Materials:||6061 Alloy||Center Bell Color:||Black Color|
Jekit Auto Brake Discs,
LX570 Auto Brake Discs,
Drilled Lexus Brake Discs
Jekit Auto Brake Discs 380*34mm Drilled Brake Rotor For LX570
This is jekit Auto Brake Discs 380*34mm. We can make aluminum center bell for different car model
We can also make custom bell for your disc if you can offer disc data. Center bell we have round type/Flower type/Floating type
You can choose the one you prefer
Attention should be paid to the modification of the brake disc
during the installation, the outer edge of the dust cover of the brake disc of some models may need to be manually corrected to prevent touching the brake disc. After the brake disc is installed, check whether the screw hole position fits. If there is no problem, install the bridge code, and then install the caliper on the bridge code with an Allen wrench; Next, install the brake oil pipe (steel throat); replace the new brake oil. When replacing the brake oil, it is necessary to eliminate the fuel consumption in the brake cylinder and oil pipe.
The methods and precautions for replacing the Auto brake disc are as follows:
1. Check the wear of the brake disc. In normal maintenance, the brake disc does not have to be replaced. Judge whether to replace the brake disc according to the actual situation. There is a notch of more than 3mm on the brake disc, so the brake disc can be replaced
2. Remove the front wheel tires. To replace the brake disc, remove the two front wheel tires. You can see that the round plate is the car brake disc;
3. Remove the screws securing the Tong. The brake disc is installed on the front wheel bearing and fixed by brake caliper outside. Remove the two 18 screws on the wrong brake disc Screw down the brake caliper, because there is an oil pipe connection on the brake caliper, put it down slowly to prevent the oil pipe from breaking
4. Remove the old brake disc. The old brake disc is installed on the front wheel bearing, which will produce rust on the bearing and brake disc. At this time, you can knock from the back of the brake disc with a hammer and rotate the brake disc while knocking, so that all sides of the brake disc can be knocked. After several knocks, you can remove the old brake disc
5. Install a new brake disc. After aligning the eyes of the new brake disc with the eyes on the bearing, gently tap the inside of the brake disc with a hammer to completely fix it on the bearing
6. Install the brake caliper. Install the brake caliper according to the original position, tighten the two fixing screws, and use the rotating bearing to check whether there is abnormal sound when rotating.
How often do brake discs change - Introduction
1. Listen to the sound: if the light braking is accompanied by the silky sound or roaring sound of "iron rubbing iron" (it may also be the effect of the running in of the brake pad at the beginning of installation), the brake pad must be replaced immediately. Because the limit marks on both sides of the brake pad have directly rubbed the brake disc, it proves that the brake pad has exceeded the limit.
In this case, when replacing the brake pad, cooperate with the inspection of the brake disc. When this sound occurs, the brake disc is often damaged and scratched. At this time, even if the new brake pad is replaced, the sound can not be eliminated. It is recommended to replace the brake disc in time.
In addition, some brake pads with poor quality have hard spots, which will also produce abnormal noise. Generally, the abnormal noise will disappear after being worn off for a period of time.
2. Usually, whether the brake disc warning light on the instrument panel is on is used as the judgment basis for whether to replace the brake disc. Generally, the indicator is off. When the brake disc fails or is excessively worn, the indicator will be on and off after repair. When the warning light is on, the brake disc has been worn to the limit, and the braking effect has decreased, which greatly affects the driving safety. Therefore, we suggest to regularly check the wear condition of the brake disc to see whether it can be used, rather than just trust the warning light.
3. Look at the thickness: most brake disc products have wear indicators, that is, three small pits will be distributed on the disc surface. Measure the depth of the small pit with a vernier caliper, which is 1.5mm. In other words, the total wear depth on both sides of the brake disc reaches 3mm. In case of quasi wear and complete wear as shown in the figure below, we suggest replacing the brake disc in time.
|Item Name||380*34mm Auto brake discs|
|Disc Hole||10 holes|
|Disc Locating Edge||217mm|