|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||Factory direct price|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union,paypal|
|Supply Ability:||600 set per month|
|Product Name:||Eight Pot Brake Kit||Color:||Red Color|
|Caliper Material:||Aluminum||Fitted Disc:||355/362/380/405mm|
|Application:||Auto Brake||Disc Material:||Grey Cast Iron G300/HT250|
|Bell Type:||Normal/Flower/Floating||Bell Bracket Material:||Aluminum 6061/7075|
405mm Brake Caliper Kit,
7075 Brake Caliper Kit,
405mm Aluminum Brake Caliper
Jekit Auto Brake System 355/362/380/405mm Brake Disc Eight Pots
1. Check whether the replaced brake pads are genuine accessories (i.e. supporting products), whether the integrity of the product packaging, anti-counterfeiting marks and packaging marks are consistent with the marks on the brake pads, and whether the product model is consistent with the contents of the certificate.
2. Before lifting the vehicle, open the cover containing brake oil and loosen the tire screws diagonally. If a simple jack is used for support, the jack shall be well supported and the wheels without replacing the brake pads shall be reinforced. Remove the tire, loosen the fastening screw of the tong body, check the screw and the sliding guide rod of the Tong, remove the sediment and oil stain on it, and apply lubricating oil for maintenance.
3. Remove the old brake pad and check the wear degree of the brake disc for groove and mess. If the brake disc is seriously worn (3mm deep on one side), it shall be replaced with a new brake disc with a cycle of 80000-120000 km, otherwise the wear of the newly replaced brake pad will be accelerated, the direction will shake during braking, and the braking force is too small.
4. When installing a new brake pad, the inside and outside shall be distinguished, and the friction surface of the brake pad shall face the brake disc to make the disc fit properly. Install the accessories and fasten the clamp body. Before tightening the tong body, use a tool (or special tool) to push the plug on the Tong back to facilitate the installation of the Tong in place. If the brake pad on the drum brake needs to be replaced, it is recommended to go to a professional maintenance factory for professional operation to avoid errors.
5. After the brake is installed, the tire should be reset. When installing the tire screws, tighten them diagonally to protect the tire and brake hub. At the same time, check whether the wear of the tread and edge is normal. It is best that the left and right wheels can be replaced regularly, which will help to prolong the service life of the tire. Before driving out of position, apply force to step on the brake until you feel that the brake has returned to the ideal state, and then you can drive out of position normally.
First, what is a brake caliper? In short, the brake caliper is a part responsible for controlling the brake pads to clamp the brake discs in the wheels and slow down or stop the car. The brake caliper is very important. And how does the brake caliper control the brake pads to clamp the brake discs? When we step on the brake, we will apply pressure to the brake oil in the brake master cylinder, and the brake oil will transmit the pressure to each piston in the brake caliper, and push the piston in the caliper to control the brake pads to clamp the brake disc, so that we can stop the car.
In addition, many people will have the idea that "the more pistons in the brake caliper, the stronger the braking force". In fact, this idea is not completely wrong, because the more pistons, the larger the area of the brake pad, the larger the area, the higher the friction with the brake disc, and the better the braking force. However, the number of pistons does not help the braking force, and the brake master cylinder is the biggest help to the braking force. Xiaobian has just explained the processing steps of the brake system, and the brake piston will not work until the pressure input in the brake master cylinder, so more pistons don't mean anything, and the brake master cylinder is the key! So friends, do not blindly replace the brake caliper, and the brake master cylinder should also cooperate well!
Let's go back to the piston itself. In fact, there are different sizes of pistons. The more the number, the better, but depends on the size of the piston. For example, if you use six piston calipers, but all of them are small pistons, the braking area of a four piston calipers with a large piston may be larger than yours, and the braking force is naturally better than you, so you remember that the brake pistons have different sizes. In addition, so far, the number of brake card pistons is: single piston caliper, double piston caliper, four piston caliper, six piston caliper, eight piston caliper and ten piston caliper. In general, ordinary cars use single piston calipers or double piston calipers, while cars with better performance use four piston calipers. Most calipers with more than six pistons are modified cars and super running.
Next, will the position of the brake caliper affect the braking force? The answer is No. the position of the brake caliper is only an idea and design of the original factory, and will not increase the braking force. However, the position of the brake caliper determines the heat dissipation of the brake and the layout and installation space of the original chassis. The installation position of the brake caliper will also lead to different air circulation paths, and affect the heat dissipation of the caliper and the principle of aerodynamic dust removal. Therefore, in fact, the position of the brake caliper is also determined by.
In conclusion, the position of the brake caliper will not increase the braking force, but will only help heat dissipation and consider the layout of the chassis. The more pistons in the brake caliper, in fact, will not have much impact on the braking force. If you want to increase the braking force, you should match the brake caliper and the brake master cylinder well, so as to really improve the braking force.
|Brake Caliper System||BR GT8 Brake Kit|
|Fit Disc Rotor Size||355*32/362*32/380*34/405*34mm|
|DIsc Type||Drilled/Slot/Type III/J hook/Custom Design|
|Fit Wheel Rim||18/19/20/21/22 inch|
|Center Bell Bracket||Custom made for different car model|