|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Price:||Factory direct price|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union,paypal|
|Supply Ability:||600 set per month|
|Product Name:||8pot Brakes||Caliper Color:||Black Caliper|
|Caliper Material:||Aluminum||Fitted Disc:||365*34mm|
|Application:||Car Brake||Disc Material:||Grey Cast Iron|
|OEM Number:||RS8||Workmanship:||Craft Cast|
365*34mm disc brake conversion kit,
BMW E36 brake conversion kit,
365*34mm E36 BMW Brake Kit
Jekit Auto Brake Caliper Disc Rotor 365*34mm Fit For BMW E36 Brake
Install Brake Kit
1. Check whether the replaced brake pads are genuine accessories (i.e. supporting products), whether the integrity of the product packaging, anti-counterfeiting marks and packaging marks are consistent with the marks on the brake pads, and whether the product model is consistent with the contents of the certificate.
2. Before lifting the vehicle, open the cover containing brake oil and loosen the tire screws diagonally. If a simple jack is used for support, the jack shall be well supported and the wheels without replacing the brake pads shall be reinforced. Remove the tire, loosen the fastening screw of the tong body, check the screw and the sliding guide rod of the Tong, remove the sediment and oil stain on it, and apply lubricating oil for maintenance.
3. Remove the old brake pad and check the wear degree of the brake disc for groove and mess. If the brake disc is seriously worn (3mm deep on one side), it shall be replaced with a new brake disc with a cycle of 80000-120000 km, otherwise the wear of the newly replaced brake pad will be accelerated, the direction will shake during braking, and the braking force is too small.
4. When installing a new brake pad, the inside and outside shall be distinguished, and the friction surface of the brake pad shall face the brake disc to make the disc fit properly. Install the accessories and fasten the clamp body. Before tightening the tong body, use a tool (or special tool) to push the plug on the Tong back to facilitate the installation of the Tong in place. If the brake pad on the drum brake needs to be replaced, it is recommended to go to a professional maintenance factory for professional operation to avoid errors.
5. After the brake is installed, the tire should be reset. When installing the tire screws, tighten them diagonally to protect the tire and brake hub. At the same time, check whether the wear of the tread and edge is normal. It is best that the left and right wheels can be replaced regularly, which will help to prolong the service life of the tire. Before driving out of position, apply force to step on the brake until you feel that the brake has returned to the ideal state, and then you can drive out of position normally.
Correctly refitting the brake caliper will not bring disadvantages, but will improve the braking capacity of the vehicle. When selecting the brake caliper, we should follow the principle of "enough is good", because the braking capacity of the brake caliper is not as strong as possible. If the brake is too strong, it is easy to lock the tires, and it will also reduce the ride comfort. If it is not a high-power model, there is no need to replace the six piston brake.
|Full set list|
|1 pair 8 Pots Brake Caliper|
|1 pair drilled brake disc|
1 set HP1000 brake pad
|1 pair brake hose|
|1 set customized Alloy Center Bell Bracket|